Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY...would you let THIS pass you by?!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

Timing can be everything in life.  Whether you are looking for the best price on gas, or the best coupons for your groceries, being in the right place at the right time makes a difference.  Maybe you find that outfit for a special occasion and it's ON SALE, or you win the raffle at the Church festival!

Timing can be planned and timing can be unexpected and many times we say we wish we had been in the right place at the right time.  Do you know the right time for something when you see it?

For me, I found this opportunity at the right time in my life.....

I am a stay at home mom of 6 kids...all girls..his, mine and ours :)  Our oldest is in her second year of college..next in line..is graduating high school in June..followed by the next girl who will graduate next June...the three youngest...one is in 7th, next is in 6th..with the baby of the group..starting kindgergarten in the fall.  I started looking to work from home when we found out that my daughter had a disease in her back..she had fallen, broken her back..and upon the MRI results, it was determined that she had a disease in her back that would make things very difficult for her....I knew there wouldn't be ANY employer that would be okay with my leaving early..because there are days she can't walk.  I have tried EVERYTHING...but once I found Ameriplan, I knew it was the right fit for me..that was May of 2008 and I truly LOVE what I do! 

So then I decided to look for something I could do and make money from home.  Wow, there are so many scams and hype out there. I think I found just about every single one of them..and I spent WAY too much money and wasted a lot of time. 

Thank God I found Ameriplan at just the right time.  Ameriplan has the highest ratings with the BBB.   CLICK HERE to see for yourself.

What Our Company Offers:
* Daily Pay
* Free Training and Support
* 5 Websites to Market Your
     Business
* Benefits for Entire Household
* Work Part-Time or Full-Time

* Residual Monthly Pay
* 250 free postcard leads

I'm so blessed now.  I can get daily pay, residual pay and bonuses!
Plus I am here for my kids.  I truly now have it all :-) 

Here is the great news.  Our company has a promotion and everyone is LOVING it.  So many people are receiving an opportunity to join this incredible company and make part-time or full-time income.

The bad news is that it will be ending on 3/31/2011 at 5pm central time.   I have never seen our company do a promotion like this before EVER so please call me right away before it goes away. ( no kidding, once it's gone, it will be gone).

I am ready to help you and guide you and can't wait for you to experience the freedom and flexibility that we have working at home.

Lisa Schlemmer

www.freedomathometeam.com/lschlemmer <~~our team website

www.iboplus.com/lschlemmer/enroll  <~~to enroll and begin your training and earning!!

www.mybenefitsplus.com/lschlemmer  <~~our benefits site

860-354-0337

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)