Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to work at home

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

I am looking to work at home, I am not good with sales but I am bilingual (English/Spanish) and good with kids and computers. If you have anything you think I'll be able to do please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jsstarks
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Hello,

I work for a 24 year old company that has a great Spanish speaking population, so that would be a fit.  You don't have to sell, stock, inventory or deliver.  Check out my website and see if you think it's a fit for you.  I hope I can help.

Thanks,

Jennifer

http://workathomemom.wisehomebiz.com/

715 718 1457

wersmith7
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2009 at 11:26 PM

ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 12PM EST. 

Just a reminder...TODAY IS THE LAST DAY left to purchase a product if you haven't already and qualify for these amazing deals and position in the company!!! Get Your product order now so you don't miss out!!! Anyone who has ordered a product, any product will get Go-Net FREE for a YEAR! (Includes Health/Dental/Vision/RX/ Discount Program saving you up to 80%) Anyone who has 70 np by the end of the month will get Go-Net FREE FOR LIFE!!! Anyone who purchases a product by the end of the month will be promoted to FAST START ECO GREEN WARRIOR, receiving BONUS COMMISSIONS and will receive a share in a 5% Pool Of Company Stock!

Could be hundreds , thousands even millions of dollars for you if the company is ever sold or goes public! I am so excited I can't even tell you! I am going to make sure I have my 70 np BEFORE AUG 1ST. LAST DAY TODAY:)

GET MORE INFO-JOIN FREE-
BY VISITING: http://www.gofreegogreen.com/debbiesmith

THEN MAKE SURE YOU BUY YOUR PRODUCT(S) FROM YOUR OWN WEBSITE!!!:)

GET CASH BACK FOR YOUR OWN SHOPPING AND CASH BACK WHEN OTHERS SHOP TOO:)

FOR ECO WARRIORS BEGINNING AUG 1ST, CASH BACK INCREASES TO 40%NP CASH BACK ON YOUR OWN SHOPPING AND 30%NP CASH BACK ON YOUR 1ST LEVEL CUSTOMERS/MEMBERS.:)

TOTAL GREEN SOLUTIONS FOR TOTAL GREEN LIVING-DO YOU WANT TO EVENTUALLY LIVE OFF THE GRID? WOULD YOU LIKE A CELL PHONE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RECHARGE? THIS AND MORE COMING SOON!!:)

Debbie Smith

START YOUR TOTAL GREEN SOLUTIONS CAREER TODAY-JOIN FREE

GREEN IS NO LONGER A FAD, IT IS A NECESSITY

GREEN LAWS ARE BEING PASSED FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY FOR GOVT BUILDINGS, BUSINESSES, SCHOOLS, AND HOMES

HELP PEOPLE, HELP THE ENVIRONMENT, AND GET PAID FOR DOING IT

CLICK HERE-JOIN FREE

*THEN PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCT(S) FROM YOUR OWN WEBSITE!!!:)*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)