Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New found attitude??

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

Anna was born March 25, 2008. She's always been this calm little adventurous girl. Never a girly girl type...falls and gets back up type. Lately though, she's been crying over anything! And this new attitude she's gotten is surprising me!

Has anyone experienced this with their little girl?? I think it's cute that she "talks back" (babbling) and has attitude, but I'd hate for this to turn bad as she grows into toddlerhood!

toddler boytoddler girlin loveairplanescissor

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrs-peterson
by Group Admin on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Oh definitely. Grace has gotten rather opinionated in her old age. Although it always gets worse with teething. Her temper gets really short and she cries more easily.

Hope it passes quickly!!

Sophiesmom2008
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Lately Sophie gets an attitude when I don't let her feed herself. If I try to do it because I want her to eat quiclky and without a mess, she throws a fit! She wants to do it herself and she won't eat till I give her the spoon. I don't mind letting her do it, but boy is it messy!!

mybabyhannah
by Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 7:51 AM

Well im glad im not the only one... Ive been thinking latley what happenend to my sweet lil girl but i guess its normal now that i see im not the only one.

Cathy2005
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 2:28 PM

It must be the age! lol. Well, this kinda makes me feel better...but I still want my innocent little baby back!

mybabyhannah
by Member on Feb. 17, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Quoting Cathy2005:

It must be the age! lol. Well, this kinda makes me feel better...but I still want my innocent little baby back!

Me too :0(

kickstar
by Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 6:51 PM

yay! i'm not the only one experiencing this....my little one has gotten the worst attitude, it started last week, she was getting into something she was not suppose to so i took her hand off it and said no and she thru a hissy fit and bit my arm! i was like WTF!!! who are you? everytime i say no to her she throws a fit and either hits me or trys to pinch my arm......i have a violent baby.... :(

Cathy2005
by on Feb. 20, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Anna is getting more and more attitude each day. I put her down today and she literally threw herself on the floor and threw a fit like my 2 year old does! And before that, she had thrown a fit, arched her back and flew back, hitting her head on the wall. She was even more mad after that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)