Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Once again we have so much to be proud of...

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 378 Total Views

Here it is the end of the year and the Holidays are upon us...If you could just have one true gift just what would it be. I am still working on the fact that my bug is still locked behind the gate before I can get it registered and on the road...lol. That or a juicer because I have been on a diet and I like juice....Ok my true gift would be that my Mom stays strong in her fight with Breast Cancer and after everything she will have gone through will make her a survivor!

Now your turn.....

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Proudarmymom1
by Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM

One true gift would be a gift for every mom of military daughters. I loved the gift that all the wars-conflicts would end and everyone babies ( I know that they are adults but they still are our babies ) would come home safe. I know it`s a gift that won`t happen but I can dream.

Theresa Proudarmymom1
5girls
by Member on Dec. 21, 2008 at 9:47 PM

wreathhappy hanukkah

I have 2  gift wishes..... My  first would be to have all our military families safe this holiday season. My second would be for people to recognize our soldiers as the Heroes they are.

P.S. I send my love and support to all who still have loved ones oversea's and loved ones who will soon deploy.

group hug

texas65angel
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2008 at 12:10 PM

My one true gift is in the next room sleeping! My daughter is back from Iraq , safe and sound! I want everyone to have their loved ones home. This time last year my baby girl was in Iraq and I was sending Christmas to her! I am so proud of our young women and men who serve this country! May God watch over you always!

GMOTM
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I'm late as usual, but gifts are great year round. I'd love to hear from moms, g-moms and other women who have the awesome gift of raising someones child(ren) while their parents have to be away with the military.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)