Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOUL EATER HAVE U SEEN IT??

Posted by on May. 10, 2010 at 7:57 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 444 Total Views

OMG i just finished the best anime i've seen in a long time. Its called Soul Eater! IT ROCKS!!!!!!! It has 51 episodes and it ended way to soon! I've heard the Manga is awesome too, so i plan on reading it. Trust me this is way worth the watch!!!! Maka and Soul are my favorite but patty and Liz CRACK ME UP!!

here's a synop for you:

Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon meisters, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon meister and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch.

Soul Eater is an anime that centers around meisters and their weapons and their mission to collect 99 evil souls and 1 witch soul. Upon doing that the meister's weapons will become a Deathscythe, which is the highest title for a weapon. Maka, Soul Eater, Black Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, and Patty and Liz Thompson are the characters Soul Eater revolves around. Besides taking the time to gather souls these students of Shibusen defend Death City from some of the most powerful of creatures while still attending school and trying to become stronger

by on May. 10, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wolfgirlbec
by New Member on May. 11, 2010 at 1:13 PM

OOH! Sounds like a good one! I am watching "Darker then Black" and also "Dance in the Vampire Bund" right now.Both are really good,though I still have many more ep's to go! LOL!

Jenny4644
by Member on May. 16, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Since I finished soul eater i started Vampire Knight. It s more of a romance one but pretty good.You'll have to tell me how good yours are.

wolfgirlbec
by New Member on May. 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Quoting Jenny4644:

Since I finished soul eater i started Vampire Knight. It s more of a romance one but pretty good.You'll have to tell me how good yours are.

Vampire Knight is one of my most fave animes! I've watched it like twice already! LOL! Right now, i'm watching Darker than Black and and it's pretty good too! cat

Jenny4644
by Member on May. 31, 2010 at 12:43 AM

whats Darker than black about???

wolfgirlbec
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Quoting Jenny4644:

whats Darker than black about???

Got this from the anime news network page.I tried to copy the whole thing,but my computer wouldn't let me! LOL! ANYWAY! Here is the description and the link for you.Hope that helps!
    Darker Than Black: Ryūsei no Gemini (TV) (sequel)
      Darker than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha: Gaiden (OAV) (prequel)

Alternative title:
Brama Piekieł (Polish)
Darker than BLACK - Kuro no Keiyakusha (Japanese)
Darker than BLACK -흑의 계약자- (Korean)
Darker than BLACK ‐黒の契約者‐ (Japanese)
Темнее черного (Russian)
흑의 계약자 (Korean)
Objectionable content: Significant (bloody violence and/or swearing and/or nudity)
Plot Summary: In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hell's Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies vying to unlock the mysteries of Hell's Gate.
Video: ,
Jenny4644
by Member on Jun. 2, 2010 at 2:54 AM

Rock on thanx! looks good!

wolfgirlbec
by New Member on Jun. 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Quoting Jenny4644:

Rock on thanx! looks good!

Oh it is! If I had to describe it,I would say it's like Death Note Mixed with The Crow,though that last part could be cause of Hei's mask...Anyway,I want to get them on dvd now...hehe!

Joanna_M
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:37 AM

I've only seen maybe the first 12 episodes, but it was really fun in a random way. Death the Kid and his OCD complex were hilarious.

Jenny4644
by Member on Jun. 16, 2010 at 8:20 PM

I know huh when they first introduce him and he strikes a pose with the twins, He freaks out! Its so funny

Krissy21
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I love it! It's hard for me to choose a fav character because they all have something I like about them.

But I love Black Star's attitude about himself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)