Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOUL EATER HAVE U SEEN IT??

Posted by   + Show Post

OMG i just finished the best anime i've seen in a long time. Its called Soul Eater! IT ROCKS!!!!!!! It has 51 episodes and it ended way to soon! I've heard the Manga is awesome too, so i plan on reading it. Trust me this is way worth the watch!!!! Maka and Soul are my favorite but patty and Liz CRACK ME UP!!

here's a synop for you:

Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon meisters, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon meister and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch.

Soul Eater is an anime that centers around meisters and their weapons and their mission to collect 99 evil souls and 1 witch soul. Upon doing that the meister's weapons will become a Deathscythe, which is the highest title for a weapon. Maka, Soul Eater, Black Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, and Patty and Liz Thompson are the characters Soul Eater revolves around. Besides taking the time to gather souls these students of Shibusen defend Death City from some of the most powerful of creatures while still attending school and trying to become stronger

by on May. 10, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Replies (11-18):
Jenny4644
by Member on Jul. 6, 2010 at 6:54 PM

He's so cocky lol i love it when he gets caught watching the girls take a bath over the fence LOL Cracked me up!

Nerdymama
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:53 AM

i  LOVED IT ^_^  In subs ofcorse. Gotta say, I am a stien fan girl myself. its just a bit deeper than I thought I would be it was boss.

wittner9803
by Member on Oct. 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM

We just started watching it....OMG!! It is so good!! Love it.  Husband really likes it. Our daughters have just started watching Sailor Moon, they both love it!

sherriet
by Member on Oct. 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM

I just started watching it, but my daughter has already finished it and loves it. 

Angelicembrace
by Member on Nov. 18, 2010 at 5:57 AM

I just started watching it the other day with hubby. We're on episode 10, loveee it! He said he had read the manga, I've yet to.

Jenny4644
by Member on Nov. 23, 2010 at 2:58 PM

You'll have to tell me how the manga differs from the anime. because if its better i want to start buying them up!! :)

MommaCocoaButta
by Member on Nov. 25, 2010 at 12:31 PM
That anime is so awesome... I have dreams about Zero and Kaname :0)

Quoting wolfgirlbec:

Quoting Jenny4644:

Since I finished soul eater i started Vampire Knight. It s more of a romance one but pretty good.You'll have to tell me how good yours are.

Vampire Knight is one of my most fave animes! I've watched it like twice already! LOL! Right now, i'm watching Darker than Black and and it's pretty good too! cat

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenny4644
by Member on Nov. 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM

LOL! I liked it but it was a little slower, less action, and the whole brother sister thing is a little weird but Kaname is a hotty totty!! I loved the twist they throw in the end about her being royal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)