Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, How did you start watching Anime?

Posted by   + Show Post

Seems like a fun question.....

I actually got roped in by my two best friends.......No really, they tied me to a chair for saying Dragon ball Z looked stupid at a sleepover, an hour later I was hooked......still need to get them back for that.......

So, what's your story?

by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 3:25 PM
Replies (11-13):
conweis
by Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 2:25 AM

When we first got cable as a kid I was flipping through the channels are came across a scene where these two women were topless huddle together and this monster came and ate them...needless to say i had to get the title to see the beginning. It was bio hunters!
 i mean i had scene things like DBZ and sailormoon early in the morning when I was real little but that never dawn on me. After bio hunters I became obsessed with all anime. Back then Cartoon Network use to show anime like dbz and stuff so i started watching that.

nickynova
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Heroni kenshin got me hooked lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelly4.588.8
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM

My husband really likes Anime so I decided to give em a watch and started looking for one that interests me, watched Another, LOVED IT! Another is the Anime that got me looking for more then I watched Trigun and Samuri Champloo and that was it there was no turning back I got addicted to searching for Anime to watch and have even started reading Manga because I watched Fruits Basket and wanted to see more of the story lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN