Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Announcement of Group Changes.

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 1:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 494 Total Views
1st off There has been 3 more rules added to the Guidelines of the group so please read them before posting.

2nd there has been a Poll added to the Boards so please vote.

That is all for now. :) Happy watching
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Blazen_Phoenix
by Group Owner on Apr. 20, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Out of some werid curiosity..I wanted to see if there were anymore anime groups other than our own and amazing enough I found 2 other groups! I was like..wow lol. It feel proud that we are the 1st anime group that was made and..we even paved the way for other anime groups. ^^

Also I decided that since these other groups are in play..I am going to have to start adverstising for our group..If you guys can help me..I will very much appreciated it! We have to help those lost moms that like us felt they were the only moms out there that like anime and that when they tried to talk about it to other people they looked at the werid. (I have had that happen to me sooo many times =\ )

Blazen_Phoenix
by Group Owner on Apr. 27, 2007 at 1:26 AM
Ok..well we have 33 members and we are going strong Ani-Mamas! We still don't have a guild logo..and I would really love it if someone is good at created their own orginal graphics if they would post some pics up about it so that I might create our own personal logo instead of that bland one we have now.

If worse comes to worse..I could aways try to just make one in paint..I promise nothing on the quality. I am a good anime artist..but not when it comes to me putting it on the computer..I can never get it to look as good as it does on the paper -.-....

I am trying to talk some fan sites that have orignal artists on there sites that would allow me to use theres but none have replied so far..so I shall keep trying.

that is about it for now. Keep enjoying the group ladies, and gents for those hubbys, and bfs that are out there with the ladies.
Blazen_Phoenix
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2007 at 11:40 AM

I deleted some of our old posts that weren't being replied on anymore to kinda clean up our boards..so that New members won't get lost looking for a topic. If I have deleted your topic and you thought it was good Pls repost it and I am sorry for deleteing it. I deleted a few of mine as well. Just ones that have been on since the start of the group and they haven't really been commented on.

Anyway The poll has spoken and the majority says that they do want a fanfiction. Though I only got 3 suggestions for a topic which was 2 FMAs and 1 chobits. (I have never seen the show and I have no idea what it is about O.o).....*sigh*

Anyway I am going to repost the fanfic suggestion thread and those who want to write in the fanfic please respond to it..The order that your suggestion is in will be the order that we follow for the fanfic. For instance I will be 1 who every replies 1st will be 2 ect..

If you just want to be reading the fanfic but still want to suggest a topic please put reader before your reply message so I know not to count you in the order of people who will be writting it. So to speak this fanfic will be somewhat of a FanFic.

Also If you are going to be a writer and you think you have a great starting post..then you can be number one lol. This is not a compatition just us having fun. :)

Also I Uploaded a Group Picture :) I thought it fit our group rather well lol!
I don't know who drew it though..My friend sent it to me over e-mail. So if anyone happens to know who I could contact about getting a name or such added to the pic that would be great. I don't want to get in trouble for copy right stuff.
That i believe is it for now.
Happy Posting,
Robin

Blazen_Phoenix
by Group Owner on Aug. 22, 2007 at 3:00 AM
   Introduction thread rule 
Ok, The reason I had to make this rule is because I got several complants that the Introduction thread was a bit hard to navagate through. Considering how many posts there were. So I went through today and deleted any extra posts that weren't introductions. So that it will be easier for everyone new member and old members to find Moms with like Interests with out having to go through a ton of chatting between us all. 

I, like the rest of you, were happy to induct new members into the group but as we expanded the introduction thread came a bit over populated with us chatting back and forth. So from now on the Introduction thread is for new members to say who they are and what anime they like. If you happen upon a new member that you would like to say something to. Please use the option that allows you to send them a message which is located below their post.

A little trick that makes it easier than just clicking on it and being navagated away from the group would be to right click on the option and click open in new tab or open in new window. When you are done sending the message you can just close out the tab or window and you won't be directed away from the group so you can continue to browse around the group ect..

I hope that you all aren't mad at me for doing this but I seen it was in the best interest of the group. Considering I want to make it easy on all of our members. I want everyone to be happy and get along so if you are mad about the changes I did please send me a mail and I'll address your problem and work towards a solution with you.

Thx for listening-Robin

Blazen_Phoenix
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2007 at 12:17 PM

Ok gals..I got some good/bad news.

The Good News is..I'm finally getting to move out of My Mothers house into an Appartment out town..cause we finally got approved for it.

The Bad news is..I won't have any acxess to the net for a while..Or satillite..or Cable for a while cause since we have to pay rent, and a security depost + our mthly bills to start off with..We probable won't be able to get these things for some time. So I am going to be cut off My Anime for a while. ='(

But...At least I won't be so stressed from My mom. We hope to get these things after we get our taxes. We can afford the mthly payments on them. It's just purchasing the equipment that is going to cost us the money. Anyway guys I will get on when I can. I know a few ppl that will allow me to use their net on occasion so it's all good :)

Anyway I'll cya guys around..and I hope everyone will be doing alright while I am gone.

Also remember if anyone gives you any problems abuse report them. I'd hate to come back to find that the group was deleted because someone was being rude to someone else. We haven't had that problem yet so I am very thankful for that. I guess it's cause Us Ani-Mamas are way to into our Anime to fight with one another hahaha

Anyway girls you keep on keepin on and be safe. I'll see all of ya'll in sometime around Feb. on my own connection. I'll pop in every once in a while before then when I get a chance..but I will be able to get on more often in Feb since I plan on getting the net myself then.

Newhom..Cya gals around. I loves ya all like my extended family *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)