Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Netflix streaming is anime-happy right now

Posted by   + Show Post

I squealed like a total fangirl when I went to check new arrivals yesterday.  Lots of anime including Hetalia which is my daughter's new obsession.   Strike Witches, Black Butler, FMA Brotherhood, Tokyo Majin, Corpse Princess, etc.  The girl and I are happy.  

Anyone else checking it out?

Sherrie

by on Mar. 18, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Replies (11-14):
Jenny4644
by Member on May. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I really liked Claymore it was awesome!Did u read the Manga?? I've seen the anime but havent read the Manga, does the story go further or does it end where the anime ends??

Pooobaihr
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2011 at 11:48 PM

I have never read the manga. Manga isnt my thing.. so I dont know.. But Im quite sure there the anime was probably hacked down. Probably much shorter than the manga had been. You can probably find the manga somewhere.

EDIT: Claymore manga is up to 114 . many of which were released this year and the anime came out a couple years back. So yeah.. to answer you question.. Im quite sure this anime is further behind the actual manga  Um.. there are 19volumes to purchase. :D that is the most i can tell you

Quoting Jenny4644:

I really liked Claymore it was awesome!Did u read the Manga?? I've seen the anime but havent read the Manga, does the story go further or does it end where the anime ends??

pinkdragon36
by Member on Jul. 5, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Yay

MouseyMommy
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 8:51 PM

Yay Im heading there now! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN