Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is my page that bad

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:14 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 626 Total Views

I think I have lost a few friends since I redid my page you know the ones who have never even heard of Anime so when they look at my page they think I'm weird is my page bad will you guys take a look at it for me.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:08 AM

You're kidding me, right?  Your page is fantastic!!! 

Honestly, if people don't want to be your friend because of what your page looks like, you don't need that kind on your friends list anyway....

Kittin1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:19 AM

Looks great to me

.: Get one @ BlinkieBee.com :.

MommaCocoaButta
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Quoting jas_momof2:

You're kidding me, right?  Your page is fantastic!!! 

Honestly, if people don't want to be your friend because of what your page looks like, you don't need that kind on your friends list anyway....

pregnancy week by week
mysticmom2
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Your page is great! I think it's silly that someone wouldn't be your friend because of it. That says something about them for sure..Dont worry about it! hugs

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:25 AM

like every one else i agree your page is very nice, especially the pics of renji ^_^

who cares what people think any way?

MommaCocoaButta
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:29 AM

high five

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

like every one else i agree your page is very nice, especially the pics of renji ^_^

pregnancy week by week
nickynova
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Thanks you guys and yes I love Renji he is such a fox It dosn't really bother me that much that I lost a few friends but there was one lady that I really got along with really well and she kinda got a little weirded out by my page and is being a bitch now but I have you guys so I don't need her.

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

jas_momof2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Quoting nickynova:

Thanks you guys and yes I love Renji he is such a fox It dosn't really bother me that much that I lost a few friends but there was one lady that I really got along with really well and she kinda got a little weirded out by my page and is being a bitch now but I have you guys so I don't need her.

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

eh...  I've got a group of gals that I've been chatting with for over three years - we actually mass moved from another site to CM...  They don't get my whole anime thing either...  I don't care.  It's part of what I am.  Like it, don't like it, I don't care and I am too old to change how I am for the likes of others...

Be who you are - that's all you can be anyway, kwim?

OtakuMom
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM

*wiping up the drool*  Oh the bishounens! 

Those people don't know what they're missing!  Great page!

Photobucket

Avenge yourself... live long enough to be a problem to the kids.

Don't flame me.  You wouldn't like me when I've been flamed.

Brickhouse95
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Maybe they do not like the hollows because they remind them of theirselves...LOL!

Anyway your page looks great those women got issues if they can't be a friend to someone with different interest..

confusedWhere is Urahara special widget?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)