Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

epic let down!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:10 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 400 Total Views

which animes did you just absolutely hate the ending to and why?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nickynova
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Inuyasha-  I only watched it I didn't read the manga but where they ended it at in the show was the worst!!!!

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 2:14 PM

i know what you mean, i even read the final chapter of the inuyasha manga and i HATED the ending.

for me it was actually a manga called absolute boyfriend, it have a love triangle going on and as both me and my friend were reading it she wanted one guy to win her heart and i wanted the other. so we read the whole series to find out which one of us is right, but in the end neither one gets her!!!! i was so pissed off! i don't think i've ever been that mad just at a book lol

nansea823
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:43 PM

escaflowne, i loved the story line till it ended, no body got together. everybody got up and did there own thing, ugh i just didnt like the ending. that and ruroni kenshin ova's. too sad for me

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Quoting nansea823:

escaflowne, i loved the story line till it ended, no body got together. everybody got up and did there own thing, ugh i just didnt like the ending. that and ruroni kenshin ova's. too sad for me

i know what you mean the ova's were pretty sad

pinkdragon36
by Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 7:11 PM

Trinity Blood I loved it then the end was quick and for such a good story it ended badly!!

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Quoting pinkdragon36:

Trinity Blood I loved it then the end was quick and for such a good story it ended badly!!

I KNOW!!!! lol

Brickhouse95
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I also did not like the ending of inuyasha but mainly because I felt he only chose Kagome because Kikyo died.

I really did not like (border line hate...and I hardly use hate!) Neon Gensis Evangelion the manga and movies.  The endings where so twisted...it was like they let a philosophy major have control over how it should end.  I think I even remember hearing about many fans sending hatemail and threats about it...I did not go that far.  I just feel like it was several days/hours of my life wasted.

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Brickhouse95:

I also did not like the ending of inuyasha but mainly because I felt he only chose Kagome because Kikyo died.

i know i was really hoping for kikyo in the end too.

nickynova
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Yeah right I couldn't wait for Kikyo to die!!!! Maybe thats because I was jealous

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

Quoting Brickhouse95:

i know i was really hoping for kikyo in the end too.

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:19 AM

Quoting nickynova:

Yeah right I couldn't wait for Kikyo to die!!!! Maybe thats because I was jealous

LMAO!!! so your the jealous type huh nicky? ^_^

i was jealous of Rin! the only human Sesshomaru ever cared for :( why couldn't it have been ME!!!!!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)