Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chats

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 491 Total Views

does this group ever do any chats?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:52 PM

lol - not that I've seen...

It's been pretty dead since the holidays...  Was active before though...

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM

sounds like we need to get this place hopping again ^_^ lol

nickynova
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Yeah it has really died in here but thanks to you joining and all your new post it seems to be up and running again

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Quoting nickynova:

Yeah it has really died in here but thanks to you joining and all your new post it seems to be up and running again

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

cause of me? lol i would hardly say that, i could post all day and night and it wouldn't make a difference if no one ever answered me ^_^ i'm just trying to make friends thats all. i only have 3 friends in real life, sad huh? lol

jas_momof2
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:47 AM

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

Quoting nickynova:

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

cause of me? lol i would hardly say that, i could post all day and night and it wouldn't make a difference if no one ever answered me ^_^ i'm just trying to make friends thats all. i only have 3 friends in real life, sad huh? lol

Not at all...  It's quality over quantity anyday...

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Quoting jas_momof2:

Not at all...  It's quality over quantity anyday...

lol very wisely said ^_^ its not that they are bad friends i love them all i just barely ever get to hear from them cause 2 of them are about to have there second child so they are pretty busy trying to get everying thing ready for her, and the other is in a band so he is always either at work, practice, or a gig. so i'm just feelin kind of lonely i guess. lol but your very right i would rather have a handful of good friends then a hundred friends who were fake.

nickynova
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:20 PM

No you wanna hear sad I have lived in Phoenix for two years now and have not made even one friend I am shy in real life but online not so much. My best friend is my mom and she lives in Arkansas so I lead a very sheltered life.

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

Quoting nickynova:

Quoting AriesFireAngel:

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Quoting nickynova:

No you wanna hear sad I have lived in Phoenix for two years now and have not made even one friend I am shy in real life but online not so much. My best friend is my mom and she lives in Arkansas so I lead a very sheltered life.

i am the same way i am very socially awkward. ^_^ i am no good at making friends in real life but on line i am very open and friendly. in real life i keep to myself a lot lol i'm not anti-social i just don't know what to say in real life

jas_momof2
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I'm anti social in rl...   But that's more by choice then anything...  Dh is military so we travel around a lot...  Currently, we're in England.  I want to go back to Japan - I had so much fun there...

AriesFireAngel
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Quoting jas_momof2:

I'm anti social in rl...   But that's more by choice then anything...  Dh is military so we travel around a lot...  Currently, we're in England.  I want to go back to Japan - I had so much fun there...

wow so you get to travel alot thats cool, i wish i could travel to japan and england :( lol i'm sure its hard to make friends moving alot but still you must get to see a ton of things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)