Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself ^.^

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2007 at 3:16 AM
  • 95 Replies
  • 2103 Total Views
This is the board where you get to tell us what you anime you like to watch, What you don't like to watch. Just tell us what you like and who you are. ^.^ Also fill free to upload your own photo and any anime photos that you love. If you are loading a copy writed photo please make sure that you have permission before doing so.

My name is Robin and I have been an avid anime fan for several years now. It all started with watching DBZ, for those of you who don't know what that is. It's Dragon ball z, On cartoon network after school. Every since then I have expanded my viewing to several animes such as Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, FMA, Bleach, and so many others..

I also love to draw my own anime characters. I have had a deep passion for anime because unlike movies, and t.v shows anime takes alot of skill to do. (I am not saying that actors aren't talented or anything don't get me wrong there) What I am saying is. It takes alot of skill to sit down and draw something frame for frame and make up the story line for millions of people to watch each day. That's a lot of hard work and anime deserves to be apperciated.

I hope that I get to know everyone that joins very soon. I can't wait to discuss anime with all of you. :D

~*~ Note- Hello their all. I'm stating a new rule for this thread. Please only use this thread for your introduction hello. Please do not use this thread as a means to chat with other users. If someone introduces themselves and you feel the need to say something to them Please use the "send (insert persons name here) option below their post.~*~ (more info on the rule change in the sticky for group changes.)
by on Feb. 12, 2007 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiggerMom
by on Feb. 21, 2007 at 11:04 AM
Hello. My all time favorate anime is Slayers. I also like love hina, ah my goddess, and many others.
Nissa
by Member on Feb. 27, 2007 at 5:41 PM
Ha! Oh my, I've found a home away from home. I'm very glad to know that I'm not the only mom on the planet who loves anime! I started with DBZ as well, and moved on during the Freeza saga lol. I have seen so much at this point that it would be nearly impossible for me to post them all. My favorites list I can do though.

Naruto
Bleach
Kiba
Gantz
Hare Guu
Kodocha
Fruits Basket
Chobits
Panda Z
Saiyuki
The 12 Kingdoms
Full Metal Panic
Kaleidostar
and Negima

And also, this year I'm the head of the Kids Track event at Sogen con! I'm very excited about that and have been planning my butt off for it.
Tongue out
Gen
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 3:41 AM
Hmm... Lets see I'm Gen I love anime lol. I've watched it since I was little. Sailor Moon would be my favorite. Lets see there are a lot to choose from I really like Gundam Wing, InuYahsa, Chobits, DBZ, FMA, FMP,Fruit Basket, Utena, there is just to many at this point cause the list goes on from there -.-' lmao.

<~~~ Sailor Moon in Stars season
sh910
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2007 at 10:20 AM
My name is Stefanie.  I guess I too started off with Sailor Moon.  I've been to one convention, in Michigan.  I was there for about 10 minutes and it was bad.  I wish I was in Cali.  I also collect figures.  My husband and I have a lot of figures but our tastes in anime differ greatly.

I only really like to watch subbed anime.  Dubbed just ruins it for me.

Some of my favorites are:

Bleach
Naruto (now that the fillers are done)
Blood+
Trinity Blood
School Rumble
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
Shakugun no Shana

cryssychu
by on Mar. 9, 2007 at 4:11 PM
Hi my name is Crystal.
The first anime I saw would probally be Sailor Moon also.
I like a ton of anime the ones I can think off the top of my head are:
Outlaw Star
Dears
Chobits
Fruits Basket
Chorno Crusade
Love Hina
Wish
I havent been able to watch alot of anime the past year so I may no recongnize some of the animes people mention. I just signed up for netflix last month though so I will be catching up soon lol!
SusieQAllen
by on Mar. 9, 2007 at 4:21 PM
ok here goes. im a 19 week prego momma with her first. both hubby and i LOVE anime. i'm also dieing to get the kiddo out so we can do some cosplay. ok here goes with a few of mine (not all of them cause im really forgetfu lat this point) trinity blood - my fav so far, gory with a GOOD plot inu yasha sailor moon witch hunter robin trigun full metal panic evangalion cowboy bebop wolf's rain escaflowne ok and how do you guys get to change your font colors etc?
Girliegirl83
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2007 at 9:40 AM
Hi my name is Heather im 23 yrs. old. Its really cool to have found an anime group. I think like everyone else i remember watching sailor moon when i was younger. My Fav. animes would be Inuyasha, FMA, Ghost in the shell: stand alone complex, wolfs rain, cowboy Bebop, there's a couple others but i just cant think of them off the top of my head at the moment.
ZandersMom2006
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2007 at 1:09 PM
Hello my name is Nickie I am currently into Naruto Shippuden Bleach and Tenshi ni Narumon. I like the love-romance animes the most and I like short ones but i am sticking to my commitment of Naruto and Bleach. I have been into anime for a long time and I have not one friend that shares my intrest its annoying when I try to talk about it they just ignore me and change the subject...lol.. oh well I found here so I'm hoping it works out. Thank you and God bless!
cfswolves
by Member on Mar. 20, 2007 at 12:01 AM

Hello, My name is Christina. Don;t remember how I got into anime, other than my husband. Only been watching it for a couple of years. Some of my favorite shows are Angelic layer, Wedding Peach, Wolf's Rain, Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi, Sugar Babies, Chobits and that is to only name a few.

Sihaya
by on Mar. 21, 2007 at 12:12 PM
I'm sihaya, 29 with 3 kids. and I dig anime/manga

honestly I'm fairly new to it. first anime i ever saw was Vampire Hunter D.
I dont read much manga cause at $10 bucks a pop... i rather buy books on art and art history. but my husband works for the library system and he brings me some to read frm time to  time.

as far as anime goes i watch Inuyasha, FMA, Trinity Blood. i tried to watch bleach but i could not get into it.

I've been reading the DMC, labyrinth, bloodsucker and inuyasha (the first series)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)