Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself ^.^

This is the board where you get to tell us what you anime you like to watch, What you don't like to watch. Just tell us what you like and who you are. ^.^ Also fill free to upload your own photo and any anime photos that you love. If you are loading a copy writed photo please make sure that you have permission before doing so.

My name is Robin and I have been an avid anime fan for several years now. It all started with watching DBZ, for those of you who don't know what that is. It's Dragon ball z, On cartoon network after school. Every since then I have expanded my viewing to several animes such as Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, FMA, Bleach, and so many others..

I also love to draw my own anime characters. I have had a deep passion for anime because unlike movies, and t.v shows anime takes alot of skill to do. (I am not saying that actors aren't talented or anything don't get me wrong there) What I am saying is. It takes alot of skill to sit down and draw something frame for frame and make up the story line for millions of people to watch each day. That's a lot of hard work and anime deserves to be apperciated.

I hope that I get to know everyone that joins very soon. I can't wait to discuss anime with all of you. :D

~*~ Note- Hello their all. I'm stating a new rule for this thread. Please only use this thread for your introduction hello. Please do not use this thread as a means to chat with other users. If someone introduces themselves and you feel the need to say something to them Please use the "send (insert persons name here) option below their post.~*~ (more info on the rule change in the sticky for group changes.)
by on Feb. 12, 2007 at 3:16 AM
Replies (91-95):
Jenny4644
by Member on Jun. 19, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Hello Hello!

I'm Jenny! Nice to meet all of you! I have 3 daughters all who love anime and a studly husband who watches it with me! I have a lot of favorite anime's my top4 are naruto, bleach, one piece and Busou renkin i would think but there always changing. I watch alot alot alot of anime i think I may have a problem! LOL I would love to open an anime shop one day with everything anime in it but so far that has to wait dont have the $$$$, I dont read Manga usually because i'd rather watch it its faster lol i'm impatient. But i do draw a little but i'm not the greatest i just like to. And i'm so glad to be here!

Mommy_fish831
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Im Kris.  I started in with Trigun when me and my hubby were dating.  Fell in love with it.  Its my Fav fav even today.  We are also an anime family.  Anything Anime trumps everyting else for my daughter, she two her name is Alexis "Lexi" and my son is Gabe hes 11 months old.  Some of my favorites are

Trigun

Bleach

Air Gear

Howls Moving Castle

Naruto

Gungrave

Samurai Champloo

Samuri Deeper Kyo

Inuyasha

Last Exile

Eureka 7

There are tons more but it would take all day.  I am working on Tenge Tenjo and starting The Getbacker  I really hope to get to know some of you better. 

I am also into some JRock, not much yet, but getting into some of it from watching a lot of Anime.  My fav song is *Asterisk* by Orange Range the opening for season 1 of Bleach, Love Love Love, put it on repeat and play it all day =D

KaeliM
by Member on Oct. 16, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Hi! Im Kaeli and its nice to know im not the only mom on here whois a uber anime nerd w00t!!

My favorite animes are

Sailor Moon

Inuyasha

Rurouni Kenshin

Witchblade( just watched it and loved it)

Someday's Dreamers

Shikabane Hime

and Im currently watching Rosario Vampire.

So many that I have and haven't seen.

Angelicembrace
by Member on Dec. 6, 2009 at 10:58 AM

I'm Sandy. I love Anime, but it may sound silly but Anime is like a coping skill for me lol. I first started watching it when I was 16, during a extremely difficult time in my life, but somehow it made me feel better. Then I started watching it more and more. My top favorites are:

Rurouni Kenshin

Inuyasha

GTO

Trigun

Full Metal Alchemist

Tales of Symphonia

Moonphase

----

Thats the gist of it. Oh I also have a loving SO and two beautiful children. A boy and a girl, Iris and Anthony.

*Anthony Thomas *11/9/07* & *Iris Raine *8/10/09*

angelxdestroy
by New Member on May. 9, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Hey my name is Tiffany. My first anime was Sailor Moon but I think my true love of anime started with Rurouni Kenshin. I'm also a cosplayer and I absolute love sketching out anime.

My favorite animes would have to be.

Weiss Kreuz, Gravation, Cased Closed, Fruits Basket and Rurouni Kenshin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN