Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worse Anime Ever

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 5:20 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 749 Total Views

I've been watching Funimation Channel for about a month now. It's pretty good, except:

I f@ckin hate Peach Girl!!!  There is no point to it...i tried to watch it...it just sucks!!

by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkdragon36
by Member on Sep. 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Dare I say it Fruits basket and Negima wow you know evil is a brewing when your skin crawls and there is nothing scary in the room!! LOL 

MommaCocoaButta
by Member on Sep. 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM

lol...i think i'd almost rather watch Prince of Tennis!

ashleyrenee24
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2009 at 7:40 PM

I liked peach girl and fruits baskets...as for Negima, I really don't know if I like it or not.

Jenny4644
by Member on Sep. 26, 2009 at 10:41 PM

LOL My B-friend watches Prince of Tennis she LOVES the "Slice of Life" anime I'm like "really a prince and tennis" never seen it but it sounds pretty damn dumb. And i saw an Advertisement for Peach Girl on Sasami (if u havent seen Sasami Magical Girls Club its the perfect anime for little girls my daughter LOVES IT) and it seemed like all it was about is a girl trying to get a boy back.

wittner9803
by Member on Sep. 29, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Never saw Peach Girl, read it though and liked it. I really don't want to see it. I like the the more suspensful anime's.

The worst, was Ultimate Teacher and their "lucky kitty underpants" UGH!!!! Can I scream now?! It was terribl.

KaeliM
by Member on Oct. 16, 2009 at 9:41 PM

fooly cooly sucked IMO. just to weird i thought for my tastes anyways. my husband likes fruits basket but I haven't ever seen it so I wouldn't know.

Jenny4644
by Member on Oct. 17, 2009 at 12:40 AM

You know i didnt like FLCL either it was just too weird and spastic i never knew what the hell was going on.

Brickhouse95
by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:49 PM

laughingI thought it was just my hubby and me that felt that way!  (Super) Milk Chan also grated on my nerves.

Quoting Jenny4644:

You know i didnt like FLCL either it was just too weird and spastic i never knew what the hell was going on.

pinkdragon36
by Member on Oct. 18, 2009 at 11:28 PM

The person who wrote FLCL had a nervous break down sometime before during or after but he ended up in a padded room for a while that might explain it. lol

Quoting Jenny4644:

KaeliM
by Member on Oct. 19, 2009 at 8:55 PM

that explains alot. I watched it but wasn't too much of a fan but yugioh was another anime that didn't really seem to exciting.. maybe thats just bc it was ran into the ground bc EVERYONE was playing the card game and it drove meh nuts! haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)