Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worse Anime Ever

I've been watching Funimation Channel for about a month now. It's pretty good, except:

I f@ckin hate Peach Girl!!!  There is no point to it...i tried to watch it...it just sucks!!

by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jenny4644
by Member on Oct. 21, 2009 at 1:46 AM

I didnt know this my DH told me the same guy who wrote NeonGenesis wrote FLCL, i knew he went crazy when he wrote neon genesis and that show was cool for like the first little while and then it got too weird for me and i didnt like it. CRAZZZYYYY!!!!!!!

mysticmom2
by Member on Oct. 21, 2009 at 10:23 PM

I actually looked at this(Peach Girl) somewhere...can't remember where..Best Buy I think it was and I couldnt stand the way the characters looked. So I didnt even pick it up..lol..

MommaCocoaButta
by Member on Oct. 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Quoting mysticmom2:

I actually looked at this(Peach Girl) somewhere...can't remember where..Best Buy I think it was and I couldnt stand the way the characters looked. So I didnt even pick it up..lol..

lol

KaeliM
by Member on Nov. 1, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Quoting Jenny4644:

I didnt know this my DH told me the same guy who wrote NeonGenesis wrote FLCL, i knew he went crazy when he wrote neon genesis and that show was cool for like the first little while and then it got too weird for me and i didnt like it. CRAZZZYYYY!!!!!!!

Really!? I didn't know that. My Hubs friend gave it to me to watch but i haven't yet. I didn't know that.

Nerdymama
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:27 AM

Aww, I liked FLCL in fact me and my hubby bonded over it when we first met, so its kind of special for me lol. Neogenesis is a bit of a mind f**k if your not used to stuff like that. and the only thing I HATED about Fruits basket was Toru  Gahhh! how betty fricken crocker can you get she sent feminism back like 30 years lol.

all and all peach girl sucks in my opinion. I couldn't make it past the first two episodes, is the manga any better?

conweis
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Hamtaro That song got stuck in my head oneday and never left. It is a great little kid show but not for the big people lol. 

angelxdestroy
by New Member on May. 9, 2010 at 7:51 PM

I really hate Naruto, to many fillers and it just lost it's intrest quickly with me.

pinkdragon36
by Member on May. 10, 2010 at 8:08 PM

I love Naruto fillers and all!

Nerdymama
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:58 AM

we all have em,   FLCL and FB IMO were just epic lol, but yeah I have to agree, peach girl blooooooows, I tried reading the manga because sometimes that's better than the show.....not in this case.... it was just...slower...and more painful... .like water torcher (dies by misspelling)

Pooobaihr
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2011 at 8:48 PM

LOL well you know I hate animes that are all lovey and shiz

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN