Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

home based bussiness...really works!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:07 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 127 Total Views

Home Based Business to make your own!!! We have several openings in this area earning 300-500  per week (depending on how much time you want to put into it)  We are seeking only honest, self-motivated people with a desire to work from home and make easy money with a at home typing and data entry field job. You can work from the comfort of your own home; spend more time with your family and have fun while doing so. No experience needed. However the following skills are desirable:          Basic computer and typing skills          Ability to spell and print neatly          Ability to follow instructions Requirements:          Computer with internet access          Valid Email address          Good typing skills          Basic internet knowledge          $20.00 fee for training materials My story Wouldn’t it be nice to be at home, spend time with your family, hubby, boyfriend, girlfriend, kids, mom, or dad? Well this can make your dreams come true. You may think this is a hoax and will not work that you are just wasting your money on something that you will not get anything in return for. Well you are so wrong. I am serious this works…trust me. I always thought that these type of jobs were a waste of time and that I would never really make money from doing them. But this one works. Just try it out and see. For only 20.00, it is not like you are spending your whole life savings. Try it…IT WORKS!!! No hidden fees ever.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)