Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me about when you found out

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 1:43 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

I had my first round of blood work and the doctor was shocked at how high my beta-hcg levels were. I was 2 weeks and 5 days pregnant (I was inseminated so I know exactly when I got pregnant) My number for that first time was 900. What was yours if you remember. I have read that a high score and an early positive result may be a sign of twins/multiples. Has anyone else who has multiples experienced this? I suppose I will find out for sure when I get my first ultrasound next week. I'm three weeks today. I can't believe they can do an ultrasound so early. Anyone experienced that one? How far along were you when u got your first ultrasound?

lesbiansplaying soccerpuppy

DeAnna, Jenny, our son, Quenton, and Bella

Family is everything! God Bless them!

by on Aug. 5, 2010 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GinaMac1
by on Aug. 6, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I got my first ultrasound before they even implanted in my uterus.  I didn't know I was pregnant but my ovaries were on overload and the pain was horrible.  They thought maybe I had an eptopic pregnancy.  Upon taking my blood they saw the levels were very high, they didnt know why if they didn't see a baby other than it implanting in a different place.  WELL, it was high because I was going to have twins (later found 3 sacks, but only two actually formed completely).  I think the number was close to 800 if I remember.  (It's been almost 4 years now.)  They just hadn't made it to the uterus yet.  I had a pretty tough pregnancy and had ultrasounds practically weekly.  =)  Good luck to you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)