Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome - Tell Me About Yourself

Welcome. My name is Trisha and i'm 19 years old. I just had twin girls named Alex and Aurora born on April, 22 2007 and I'm finding lots of little tricks to make it easier but this finding time to sleep thing is still hard. It's hard when they are both awake and screaming at the same time. There always seems to be not enough time in the day. I don't know what I would do without my mom and sister there to help. The dad is not in the picture and most likely never will be. It's not easy being a single parent but it's very doable so don't get discouraged.
by on May. 27, 2007 at 10:00 PM
Replies (51-56):
3vsmom
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Hi my name is Myrranda. I am 24 and have fraternal boy/girl twins that are almost 9 months old. I carried them to 39 weeks and 3 days. No bed rest. they weighed in at 8.3 (Valiant) and 7.10 (Violet). They are the light of my life along with their two and a half year old sister (Victoria). I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years off and on. The twins were conceived during one of the off periods that lasted 2 weeks.... big surprise when we found out it was twins, even bigger that it was boy and girl twins! their dad is barely in their life. luckily my girlfriend is terrific and helps me out with getting the things they need.  somedays i feel like i am going out of my mind, but when everyone is asleep i feel like it is totally worth it!

3 V's Mom

jerico09
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:36 PM

hi mommies, my name is jerico i am a 22 year old mother of boy/girl twins Kayne and Kamdyn born January 6th 2009. i also have a 2 year old. i am looking forward to all the help and advise from all you who have gone through and am going through what i am. busy mom

theyrsoworthit
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 4:46 AM

Hi everyone... I'm Lovella and am a twin myself. I'm 16 years old and pregnant with my second set of twins. I have 4 year olds who live with their father sadly. I'm excited yet terrified. I also have babies' in heaven watching over me. I can't wait to hold my babies' (boys or girls) in my arms... I'm due August 16th.

chloeconnor
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Hey ladies! I'm Bethany! i'm 22! i have fraternal twins boy/girl... they just turned 3 feb 28th 2009... i carried them to term no preterm labor or any problems at all!!! i delivered them vag! both weighed 7lbs and were 19in long! i also have a baby! he is 11m old now! i love my kids so much and am looking foward to connecting with someone on here as a friend to kinda chat with about kids!!!

oh my sig is their picture Connor on the left (twin) Liam in the middle (baby) and Chloe on the right (twin)

Fun Loving Mommy of 3 beautiful Kiddos!!

daiva
by New Member on May. 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Hi my name is Daiva I'm currently pregnant with twins about 19 weeks along. I already have a 3 year old son. Look forward to chatting and meeting everyone

Justeeny
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Hey I'm Justine I'm 19yrs old. I have 3 kids Heavaya 1 1/2 and Jaydason and Aterniti who are 2months old. I find it really  hard to find me time lol. My twins eat at the same time so that kinda makes it easier but they most def don't sleep at the same time. Without my aunts help n the help of my husband i would cry every night from bein stressed and overwhelmed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN