Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you have your twins...

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 11:21 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 581 Total Views

Poll

Question: Vaginally or by C-section?

Options:

Vaginally

C-section

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 40

View Results

preview image

by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Caroline84
by on Sep. 20, 2008 at 11:32 PM

twins were my second pregnancy.it moved kinda fast.my first son had crowned before they moved me to the or.and my second son came out with one push after they broke my water.they were only 2 mins apart.

Caroline84
firedragoneyes
by New Member on Nov. 3, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Caroline, i so know what you mean,  they did not get me to the OR room.  Mine are 6 minutes apart cause they were 33-35 weeks old and had to get my second one in position.  About 3 and a half  hours of labor from start to finish, with them trying to stop it.  lol.

mommyto3rugrats
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 8:42 PM

My girls were born vaginally.

but. I just wanted to add that you should add another selection. I know MANY MANY women that have had one baby each way.

chloeconnor
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 2:11 PM

my twins who will be 3 very soon were born vaginally... at 39 weeks my daughter was first and they pulled my son out breach because i started to bleed out!! they are exactly to the dot 10m apart and were 7lbs (daughter) and 7lbs 1oz (son)

LadyEb
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:49 PM

My twins were born vaginally. They were both in position so I wanted to try it.

My daughter came out and then 3 pushes later my son came out breech; they are 9 minutes apart and weighed in at 6'2 and 6;9.

skylersmom05
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2009 at 2:46 PM
my girls were born by emergency csection @ 33.6 weeks i went to the hospital for a recheck i had been having contrax off and on since about 28 weeks well i diated from 1-3/4 in 12 hours and was in labor when i went in i wasnt sure b/c i just had a horrible side and back pain never had these pains with my son so within the hr of deciding weather i stay or go home i dialated to 5 both babies were breech franklin and transverse so there was no trying naturally for me.

JazzyJes
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM

My girls came by C-sec.....Savannah was ready but Montanna was breech...when they said she could lose oxygen I told them let's do it...get them out..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)