Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need to know somethings help please

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

OK EVERYONE MY SISTER JUST HAD TWIN 2 MONTHS AGO SADLY SHE FOUND ONE NOT BREATHING IN HER CRIB NOW SHE IS ON LIFE SUPPORT  AND THEY SAID HER BRAIN WAS WITH OUT OXYGAN FOR 30 MINS AND SHE IS IN A COMA NOW AS WELL SO I WANT TRYING TO FIND OUT CAN SOMEONE SERVIVE WITHOUT OXYGAN FOR 30 MINS AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS PULLING OUT OF A COMA YESTERDAY HER EYES OPEND AND THEY HAVE NO SHUT  AND HER FOOT MOVES ONCE AND AWHILE  NOW AND WHEN YOU RUB HER HER SHOLDER JUMP UP SO IS THERE ANY WAYS OF KNOW SHE IS COMING BACK TO US ARE THESE SIGNS DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING OR IS ANYONE A DOCTOR OUT THERE THAT CAN DO BETTER THEN THE DOCTORS ARE NOW ON MORE INFO ABOUT ALL THIS PLEASE SOMEONE

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TwiceTheLove2
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 2:00 AM
Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry this is happening. I really don't know what to say other than just don't give up and always get a second... third.. fourth opinion. Continue to be proactive and demand that everyone at the hospital does their job to the best of their ability. I wish your family all the best.
jnsbmicka
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 12:27 PM

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!! With God all things are possible. Always remember he is our healer. Miracles do happen.

Philippians 4:19 says And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Good luck and i will be praying for you and your family.

God Bless!!!

JarellFox
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM

go to webmd  and look for the board about pediatrics Steven Parker.. he will try to answer your question..

next as far as i know after someone has been not breathing for 30m then their is a chance they will not get them breathing again.. so knowing the fact that she is breathing is a good sign..

i hate to say this but you should know that when the brain is with out of oxygen for any amount of time it can clause brain damage.. but this is a lot better then no little girl at all..

good luck to her i hope she pulls through they say girls fight for life..

keep in touch.

Jarell (21) hubby Tim(28)   Ian and Ely (1 and half will be  2 feb 15)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)