Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi...

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

Hello my name is Alisha.  I am 21 years old and i am a mother to 6 month old twins, a boy and a girl.  My son's name is Mason.  He has had surgery for laryngomalacia and is now on a NG tube.  He is a little bit behind developmentally compared to his sister but is always making great progress!  My daughters name is Maleah.  She is definitely the more outgoing one.  She loves to talk and play!  She also will soon be crawling!  My babies are my world and I am very happy for the gift that i have been blessed with!

by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyto3rugrats
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Congrats on the two and welcome to the group! Tends to be a little slow in here but with multiples we all have other things going on right!! But if you ever just wanna chat Im around..

Im Kristin,  mommy to ID twin girls Madison and Alexis. My girls are 4 years old right now.. I also have a son Evan who is 2yrs old and an angel baby Alexander. My husband and I have been married for 6 1/2yrs and are currently in the 2ww and hope for a positive test and a sticky baby..

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

*Alexander*

Ovulation ticker
Loveof2
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Thank you very much!!!

TwinMomLiz
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Congratulations on ure family....my twins are turning 8 this Saturday...so watch out...time flies...it seems like just yesterday they were tiny little things...now they are so grown it makes me wanna cry...I was 19 when I had my girls...Audrey Elizabeth & Taylor Elizabeth...if you ever  need anything let me know...

Mary Liz
Loveof2
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Yeah its not easy but it sure is worth it!  Thank you very much!

With Love,

Alisha                             

busy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)