Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girl more advanced than boy...?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 8:54 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 337 Total Views

Hello.  I have 6 1/2 month old twin and my girl is more advanced developmentally than boy.  Maleah is rolling over and almost crawling but Mason doesn't even roll over yet and if you put him on his belly he kind of just lays there for a minute then cries.  I was just wondering if it's normal for Maleah to be that far ahead of Mason.  I have heard that girl do learn quicker than boys but i didn't think it would be this much!  Anyways any comments will help.....just wanna make sure nothing else is wrong that i should be worried about!  Thanks everyone!

With Love,

Alisha                             

busy mom

by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LadyEb
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Hi! I have 6 year old boy/girl twins and my girl did almost everything quicker!  And even now, with schoolwork she catches on quicker.

As far as developmentally, he was always a few weeks behind her with things like rolling over, crawling, talking and walking. But it was never to the point where he was behind and there was a concern by myself or the drs. For ex, she walked on her 1st birthday, he walked a month later.

So I wouldn't worry if I were you!

Loveof2
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Thank you very much for your help!

With Love,

Alisha                             

busy mom

skylersmom05
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2009 at 3:06 AM
i have g/g twins and one was more advanced than the other by about a month. so i wouldnt worry too much yet good luck with ur babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN