Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what if...?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 408 Total Views

this is my first time EVER being pregnant so i dont know what to expect. what if i name my two and i get them confused like call one by the others name, does that make me a bad mom for forgetting???

by on Mar. 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cutypie
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2009 at 10:29 AM

dear cassie

trust me i thought the same thing when i was pregnant but my boys are almost 9 months now and i have not once got them confused and they look just alike. so dont worry about it if you do they are not going to know the difference and it is just a common mistake.

TwiceTheLove2
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2009 at 2:54 AM
Sometimes I have to do a double take when they are in the bath tub. After all, they are twins!!!! Sometimes I call them by the wrong name but not on purpose... it's just that my brain is so busy that the wrong name comes out and I have to quickly correct myself. I don't feel like a bad mom. I'm a great mom. Just a very tired one! My boys are 19 months and I say that if you can survive those first few months you can survive anything! Good Luck!
Sasha & Sami's mommy
JazzyJes
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2009 at 6:52 PM

No way does that make you a bad mom!!!!!...My twins are 6 yo and I can look right at them and still call one the others name....

Jesie

JazzyJes
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 11:53 AM

cassie-rae...do you have pics of your babies?...would love 2 see them...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)