Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sara and Grissom

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 332 Total Views
So what do ya'll think about sara and grissom?I like it, but hes kinda old for her! IDK, I still think its cute and I can't wait to watch it tommorrow!!!What do ya'll think?
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
brandonsmomma
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 12:32 PM
i dont know what to think about them... they are so "On again Off again" You never know when they are together or when they arent... i think they are perfect for each other though... they are both so dedicated to their work that they cant even get close to having a real life... so i think its a match made in CSI heaven... tee hee
NoahsMom2007
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 12:38 PM
I like it cause Sara really like him, but what's up with Sofia and Grissom, they have been kinda flirty?
I just saw a really good episode last night, it was the one that the guy was messin' with Grissom. I love the fact I can watch 3 hours of CSI everyday from 4-7 then at 10.
ladydee35
by on Aug. 15, 2007 at 8:58 AM
do you know when the new shows are going to start. I'm still watching repeats.

jrsmommie
by on Sep. 28, 2007 at 5:27 PM
I don't really like them two together. She's not all that pretty. Him and the other chick (can't ever remember her name) should be together. I liked them from the begining of her getting on the show. I also loved him and Lady Heather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)