Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello ladies!! new here!!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

hello ladies!! i got a five year old son robert who is in kindergarten this year. He is a bright loving child. He can already read and work the computer almost better than i can. i have a question. He has been getting in trouble at school for laughing at children who get the wrong answer. i dont think it is done with malious. He doesnt call them names but i think he is thinking it is funny. when someone does something wrong at our house we kinda of laugh and say thats silly. we try not to make a big deal out of doing stuff wrong but i think he is doing at school not understanding it might hurt others. he is always so very helpful and lovable and so sensitive (he crys at lullabies because he says they are "sad") what can i do to correct him?? i mean this happened only twice and both times i think hubby and i overracted. i was so mad at him last night i was spitting nails (not really but you get the picture) his kindergarten teacher is really nitpicking . like they cant play on the merry go round without a teacher and another teacher gave a little boy a yellow day (it goes green day is great, yellow day is okay needing reminding of the rules, red is bad, and blue is really really bad) for not finishing his lunch. so i am little lost on what to do

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)