Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else going thru this??

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Ok so Kallie has been potty trained for like a year!  she has started pooping in her panties again, not a lot just like enough to leave a mark.  lol sorry TMI

she does not need to poop, i put her on the potty and nothing!  I'm afraid to ignore it cause she says she does not know she needed to poop and she has had a lot of gas.  her pre-school says that she poops there, but im afraid she is having bowel problems.  or do you think she is doing this to get attention.  neg attention is still attention.  but she always has our undivided attention!  maybe too much so!  cause she hates to share us with each other, she has to be the center of attention most the time.

and for the past 3 wks she has been soooo not listening and if we tell her not to do something, she looks at us and does it anyway! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  we have tried spanking, time-out, re-direction, talking to her about it, nothing is working.  i'm so stressed here lately b/c of this.  her schedule has not changed in anyway and nothing new is going on.  not really sure what more to do, but things have got to change, and i know that she is going to test her boundaries again but we are not backing down or being easy about it.  so you would think that she would realize ok, that's it.  the last time this happened, when she was 2, it lasted 2 weeks maybe and it was over! 

Advice please ladies, any one else going through this?  any one been through this already? HELP!!!!!

Heather

by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PhelpsTrips
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM

When you say she's been potty trained for about a year, has she been wiping herself after going poopy? Ours have, and lately they've been getting slack about wiping well, and that's leaving little marks. So we've had some refresher courses on how to wipe well, and that has helped.

I can't help with the other - we're in the middle of "not listening" in our house, too. And nothing seems to be helping. I think it's part of the Fearsome Fours!

Kalliemommy
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 1:48 PM

is that what they are calling it the fearsome fours????? i can agree with that one.

She wipes good, but its not just a mark, it's poop!  I always check her when she wipes to make sure she get herself good before she can get up.  so that's not it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)