Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourself

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 8:58 AM
  • 98 Replies
  • 2239 Total Views

Hi, my name is Jahnae (pronounced like Johnny). I have been married to my wonderful husband, Zachary for three years. We have a beautiful daughter named Anastacia. We do have another child due in August, hopefully, we'll know the gender soon. Anyway, Ana was born June 6th. She is my life and my everything. I couldn't imgaine life without her. Well, I guess I could but I'd be awfully bored. I started this group to chat with other moms about their June 2005 Babies and where they are developmentally and their challenges and what they like to do. Welcome to the group and thank you for joining!

by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBuggy
by on Mar. 3, 2007 at 5:56 PM
I was just getting ready to create a June 2005 group till I saw this one, LOL. My name is Candice and I too have been married 3 years to my husband Billy. Our son Bryant was born on June 20th and he is a VERY, may I reiterate VERY active lmao..I guess thats the joy of having a boy. He loves to watch Veggie Tales, and he likes anything with wheels. The only activity that keeps him entertained for more then 10 minutes is being outside, he would live outside if he could! Well, I hope to chat with all of you ladies about our June babies.
j_dwyre04
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Hi everyone!! I am Jill sahm to 3 wonderful childrens!! I have a dd Hannah who was born June 10, 2005!!! I love meeting mommies of babies the same age!!
OhioMommyofTwo
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2007 at 12:42 PM
Hi. My name is Jessica. I have a daughter, Gabrielle, who was born June 25, 2005. She is a real ham. She loves to sing and dance and has an unhealthy obsession with Elmo. She likes to say her ABC's and is learning her colors and numbers. I can't believe she is such a sponge sometimes. She also loves her new baby brother, Lincoln.
brooksktm
by Member on Apr. 2, 2007 at 10:37 PM

Hey girls....
I am a 25 year old stay at home mom to my miracle daughter Mareya. (see my journal posts) She was born June 1, 2005. I have been married 5 years. We are expecting a little boy in July.
My daughter does not talk, she makes sounds and communicates with sign language. I knew my daughter was be hind then I started reading all your posts and realized she is really behind!
She gets speech therapy 2 times a week. She has had 2 open heart surgeries, a ear surgery, a foot surgery and 6 eye surgeries.
I look forward getting to know all of you. I am happy I found this group!
Kristy

cassadydean
by on Apr. 6, 2007 at 5:51 PM

Hi! I am a sahm to a beautiful baby boy Tyler, who was born June 3,2005. I love being a mommy, He is my only child, and he has changed my whole world. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is growing up way too fast. He is so smart. He can spell his name, can count to ten, and knows half of the abc's. Everyday he amazes me with all of the things he's learning and all the logic he's using to put things together. I would love to meet more mom's on here. My sister has a daughter two weeks older than Tyler, but she lives in San Francisco, and my best friend lives in Ohio. So, I'm looking forward to meeting other moms on here and making new friends!

Christina

elizabeth83
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:28 PM
My name is Liz and my daughter Micah was born June 10th.  She is a very entergetic girl that loves to dance and get into everything.  She is so active its hard to get her to sit down and eat! She loves to play with her sister Ellie who is only 11 months younger than she.  They both are a riot chasing each other and laughing at each other.  Micah is starting to act like a mother telling her "no" when she is getting into something that she shouldn't get into.
julians_mommy
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Hi my name is Brittany and Im the mother of a beautiful baby boy named Julian who was born june 28, 2005...He's the reason why I wake up everyday. I am a single mom who just turned 18! finally! I had my son at 16 y/o and he saved my life so I couldnt ask for anything more.
MrsSuperDave
by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 12:39 PM
Hi I am Jill! I have been married to my hubby 3 years on May 29th. Our son Cameron is our first together and the first I gave birth too. He had a 5 year old when we were married and I love him just as much. Cameron was born on June 15th '05 and was due June 1st-thought I was gonna kill me a dr - let me tell ya! He was born by c-section because they thought he was gonna be 10 lbs since they let me go so long! GO figure! Anyway I had never dialated or dropped or had any labor-nothin-because as they found when they went in to get him-he had the cord around him twice and couldnt move down. Thankfully God kept him safe! He is nite and day from his brother. Caedmon is my calm, laid back kid, Cameron is my wild, screamin' demon! hehe I couldnt have more love though! We plan to try again next year for our LAST child! ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANXIETY ABOUT YOUR BABY TURNING 2 SO SOON!?
nycsinglemom
by on May. 5, 2007 at 10:39 PM
Hello!  My name is Stephanie and I am 27 years old.  I hail from New York.  I have a daughter named Alanni, born on June 16, 2005.
echupko
by Member on May. 7, 2007 at 11:54 AM

My name is Elizabeth, I am a sinlge mom living in Louisiana. My son Parker was born June 29, 2005.  He is an awesome little boy, he has been easy from day one.  He might of been born in June but he is often mistaken for being much older.  He is over 40 in tall and weighs 39 lbs!!!
This is him doing "the Monkey dance" at the zoo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)