Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please introduce yourself

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi, my name is Jahnae (pronounced like Johnny). I have been married to my wonderful husband, Zachary for three years. We have a beautiful daughter named Anastacia. We do have another child due in August, hopefully, we'll know the gender soon. Anyway, Ana was born June 6th. She is my life and my everything. I couldn't imgaine life without her. Well, I guess I could but I'd be awfully bored. I started this group to chat with other moms about their June 2005 Babies and where they are developmentally and their challenges and what they like to do. Welcome to the group and thank you for joining!

by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 8:58 AM
Replies (91-98):
JMDmom2
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2009 at 4:11 AM

Hi there!

My name is Jennifer and I have 2 children. My daughter is 9, will turn double digit in May, and my son is 3, born June 20, 2005!

Milfshake86
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2009 at 11:08 PM

My name is Alexa. I have a handsome little man Ryder who was born June 9, 2005. He's so bright, funny and now a proud big brother. He is so good to his little sister. Ryder was born in California, where we live now, but he's lived in Germany for 2 1/2 years and Texas for 9 months. Hopefully he'll be ready to start Pre-School this fall. He's really excited about going to school :)

teagsmommy
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2009 at 8:28 PM

My name is Mandi and I have been with my SO for almost 7 years. My oldest Teagan was born 6-9-05 and is getting so big so fast. I also have Kevan who just turned one, born on 2-7-08. We are busy busy all the time. Teagan started preschool this year and he loves it. I joined the group in hopes of finding other moms who are going through the same stuff at the same time we are.

MyLittleMan6405
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Hi, my name is Jen. I am a full time working mom of my three and  half year old son (born in June, of course). I have been married to my hubby for almost 6 years, but we have been together for about ten.

Jocelynsmama
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Hello there. My name's Emily, I'm 21 and from Oregon. I'm a proud stay at home mom to my beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter Jocelyn (06/03/05). I'm happily married and recently found out we are expecting baby # 2 due in October!

luvagooddeal
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Hi.  I'm Jackie.  My dh and I have been married for 12 years this coming October.

We have 2 boys.  Daniel is our June 1, 05 boy and he has an older brother born in 2003. 

We live in Virginia.  Looking forward to chatting.

Kalliemommy
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Hi, I'm Heather.  Ive been married for 8 yrs.  Kallie is an very active drama queen born 6-16-05.

I'm a working mom (accountant) but i admire the sahm, i so couldnt do that.  i love my dd but i also love my professional life!  I have a wonderful and loving husband.  dh has a condition called ankylosing spondylitis that has really affected our life the past two years but its getting back to normal, well our new "normal"

If you want to know anything else just send me a message, im an open book!

crazymama0286
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Hi I'm Emily and my son Josh was born 6/23/05 He has an older step brother born 7/18/04 and a baby brother born 1/3/09. Josh is a ball of energy and I sometimes forget that he's only 4. He speaks better than some 6 year olds I know. He loves thomad the train and Walle. He also LOVES talking to his baby brother. Well more like repeating what the baby is saying. He  also likes making up stories and sometimes they can get really detailed.

baby

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)