Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious inquiries only

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2018 at 1:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 17 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Hello, my name is Katie Alioto and I work with AVON as an independent representative. I have been doing it for a few years now on my own pace, and this last year I've really put my foot down to make my business and team grow. Yes it is $25 to start, and that includes your start up kit, personal estore and a ton of information. This is not a pyramid scam and i am not a robot. Feel free to search my facebook and pages, or ask me any questions you may have.

This is not a get rich over night deal, you actually have to work to achieve things, but it's nice you get to work from home and have a great team to work with.

People look at AVON as just make up and old lady stuff... well that has all changed. There's a ton of men's stuff, a children's line, home decor and now a vitamin line. It's actually very interesting and fun. You can do it just for the discounts and free products, or you can really get down to it and work for the trips, money and have a huge team under you. This job is legit and works like another self employees business. There are taxes at the end of the year. There are deductions and write offs, credits and more.... if you want to check out my estore to get a better idea of what AVON has, my link is www.youravon.com/kalioto

Or if you want to see the signup details, go to www.startavon.com and enter the reference code KALIOTO

This is good for anywhere in the continental U.S. and anyone can be a part of it!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I also have flyers I can send you with the new reps advantages.

Feel free to contact me with any questions and also you can email me anytime!
Kalioto72@gmail.com
by on Feb. 18, 2018 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)