Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeding problem

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

hay my daughter is 18 almost 19 months old. she will eat the toddler pasta bites and the toddler crunches and puffs and animal crackers and some normal crackers. but when it comes to her cerials veggies and fruits it all has to be the stage 2 baby food. i tryed getting those few things she can eat that shes not allergic to and pureeing them in a belend but she still wont eat it. she wont even eat boced baby cerial. and i tryed what her doctor told me to do as far as just give her the few thing she can eat in adult form and when shes hungry enough shell eat it but she wonti tryed that with differnt things. she will litterly go 2 days with out eating doing that. and she will eat 2 maybe 3 bites of what im eating like meat or something but thats about it and it has to come off my pate. she wont even eat those dice fruits and veggies in toddler food she wont eat those toodler meals. nothing. i can even get her to eat normal cerials. please tell me someone is having this issues.i dont know if it has to do with her allregies to alot or the texture or her just not wanting to. any help please. i cant just not feed her and wait to see if in how ever many days she finally eats

by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
crwspringer
by on Feb. 9, 2009 at 2:47 PM

talk to your dr about it.  It be a sensory issue. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)