Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hurting Unbelievably bad have no clue what it could be...Help!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 371 Total Views

Yesterday morning i walked around my house for about 10 mins doing small things picking up ect. I sat down at the computer and my stomach started having really bad contraction like pains i couldnt stand, up walk, lay down, anything the pain was still there. I went into the kitchen to get my little boy something to eat, while standing at the sink i had a huge cramp that made me double over in pain. I also blacked out, and started having dizzy spells in which i got my hubby to come and help me get seated back in the living room the entire time this was going on i was having a huge hot flash where i felt like my body was on fire from the inside. My pains finally subsided and the rest of the day was just small here and there pains. I woke up this morning and they have again started. I cant stand up without having to double over from the pain in my stomach. Has anyone else experienced this. Im 35 weeks 4 days with my second baby in a year.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Joeysmom6
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Im not sure. Here is a bump. i would DEFINITELY call the doctor at least.
** I was told at 13 that I could NEVER have kids....At 18 I was on the Patch to regulate my periods and my DH and i used a condom EVERY time..... I still wound up pregnant.... this little boy that I am carrying is LITERALLY my miracle baby**

Photobucket
Jesus is cool........ its his "fan club" that sucks!
Kristin216
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I would call and ask your doctor just to be sure. I was having pains, but nothing that made me blackout. I have had the hot flashes and lightheadedness, but contributed that to not eating yet.

MommasLilBoys08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM

u may be going into labor...i would go in and get checked out!

MissyWoo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:03 PM

I felt like that and paseed out when I had a kidney stone while pregnant. I would definitely call the doc. You could have a UTI or kidney stone or any number of things.  I hope you feel better!! Hurting is no fun, esp while preggo!

Mommy_To_Boo
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Definitely something to call in over, you might want to get checked.  Better safe than sorry.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)