Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it might be time!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 507 Total Views

I went to the doctor on Thursday the 2nd and I had progressed since the week before. I'm now 2 to 3cm dilated. Last night I was sick and threw up and all night I was tossing and turning and moaning from contractions but was still able to sleep. This morning I was feeling so sick still and my back and hips ached. I've been having contractions since I work up at 10am that have been 3 to 5 minutes apart. I've also been having lots of BM's and my mucous plug is passing and has been since Friday. My contractions are becoming more painful with lots of pressure down below. I've tried everything to stop them. Changing positions every 10 to 15 minutes, laying on my left side, bath, lots of water, now my hubby and I are gonna take a walk. It it gets worst I'm gonna call the doctor and probably go to the hospital......

Anyone else had these symptoms with their previous pregnancies?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Shaima78
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:32 PM

wow mama, all that and you still home, If that was me I would have been in L&D a while ago.

Good luck and congrats ahead of time

mandyliz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Yep. Sounds like the real thing to me!!! How exciting!!!

Pregnancy ticker
MonLeighB
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM

wow!! GL!! 

Lilypie
soldierswife_03
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Quoting Shaima78:

wow mama, all that and you still home, If that was me I would have been in L&D a while ago.

LOL! I'm just afraid it might be false labor. We had 2 dry runs with my daughter.  Plus our hospital is 45 minutes away... But thanks I will keep this updated as long as I can! :)

BabyBumbleBee
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 1:16 AM

Just wondering how you are doing!  Hope your baby comes soon!!

soldierswife_03
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:16 PM
I was in labor and went to the hospital at 10pm last night. And I had my son at 5:31 this morning!!! He was 3 1/2 weeks early but still 8 lbs 10 I'd and 20.5 inches long.
BabyBumbleBee
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Yaaaaaaay!!   Congrats!!!!  :)

Quoting soldierswife_03:

I was in labor and went to the hospital at 10pm last night. And I had my son at 5:31 this morning!!! He was 3 1/2 weeks early but still 8 lbs 10 I'd and 20.5 inches long.

threesoclose567
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM

45 min away!! If that had been the case with my 3rd I would have been delivering in our car..LOL our Hosp. Is 25min or so away and I barely made it! I like to wait it out myself. I hate the nurses at our Hosp. they NEVER listen :( and treat me like I 15 or something and try to tell me how to care for my baby. I do hope that you get to see your baby soon! GL!!!

Quoting soldierswife_03:

Quoting Shaima78:

LOL! I'm just afraid it might be false labor. We had 2 dry runs with my daughter.  Plus our hospital is 45 minutes away... But thanks I will keep this updated as long as I can! :)

expecting girlplaying soccerboy on a swingtoddler girlpuppypuppy

The Pearce Family Gang!                                    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)