• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post pregnancy bellies.....anyone brave enough :)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  • 43 Replies
  • 18413 Total Views

Is anyone feeling good enough to post up a post pregnancy photo???  I was thinking we could do the most recent pregnancy photo and a post pregnancy photo when you feel up to it!!  I will get mine up tomorrow :)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veronica1984
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:51 PM

The morning of my c-section!  I weighed 195 gaining a total of 42 pounds.  Although I was still up 30 pounds from my first pregnancy.

This is my 2 weeks 5 days post pregnancy picture.  Currently weighing 163, so I have lost a total of 32 pounds.  10 more to go for this pregnancy, but 30 more to go to my goal! 

tairakittie
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:30 AM

wow, you look great! how'd you lose so fast? Ill post pics later, but ggod job! =)

Quoting veronica1984:

The morning of my c-section!  I weighed 195 gaining a total of 42 pounds.  Although I was still up 30 pounds from my first pregnancy.

This is my 2 weeks 5 days post pregnancy picture.  Currently weighing 163, so I have lost a total of 32 pounds.  10 more to go for this pregnancy, but 30 more to go to my goal! 

proudmomma1107
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:07 AM

Me the morning I had her!! I gained 30 lbs puttin me at 170

Me 6 days later!! (I had already lost 20 lbs)

MarineWife187
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM

This is like a week and a half after my c-section. I already lost 25lbs.

CafeMom Tickers
veronica1984
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Nice job ladies!!!  Lookin good!

junebug83
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM

this is at 36 weeks I didnt change from then until i had him at 40. So smae diff. lol

I had Jack on the 9th I had gained 13 pounds the nine months  have lost it and a little bit

not a vey good pic. but I took a pic in the same outfit  out of the shower at 4 weeks also lol didnt realize it. But this is about 1 and a half post delivery vag.

sauthier
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:43 PM

This is me the week before I had her and the week after. I went right back into my regular clothes with this pregnancy and feel awesome~

PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Well I can't find the picture I took at 5 weeks preg so I will just post the last prego pic I took & the one I took today - this was my 4th baby, she was born 6/29 & weighed 8.5lbs

Here I was 34 weeks:

& here I am today exactly 1 month after I had her:

& just to show her off since I'm hardly ever on here anymore I will post a picture of my baby girl Taylor Madison - this was taken 4 days ago & she now weighs 10.5lbs!

TruePuppyLove
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Wow!!! Congrats to all of you! You are all brave, and YOU all look amazing. Please please pray that I can do as well as you ladies have. This is my first. I already gained like 15lbs taking hormone treatments to get pregnant, have only gained about 5 more lbs at 4.5months....but I somehow doubt that I will bounce back as nicely as you ladies have. I am 37, and i am short (5'3").....I think all my stretch left a long time ago....Don't know where it went, but I don't think it is coming back. If I can even get into my "fat" jeans after the baby is born....I will be so so happy. If not, all pre and post baby pictures of me go into the witness protection program... We will see. Way to go ladies!

junebug83
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 3:05 PM

lol you will be fine!

Quoting TruePuppyLove:

Wow!!! Congrats to all of you! You are all brave, and YOU all look amazing. Please please pray that I can do as well as you ladies have. This is my first. I already gained like 15lbs taking hormone treatments to get pregnant, have only gained about 5 more lbs at 4.5months....but I somehow doubt that I will bounce back as nicely as you ladies have. I am 37, and i am short (5'3").....I think all my stretch left a long time ago....Don't know where it went, but I don't think it is coming back. If I can even get into my "fat" jeans after the baby is born....I will be so so happy. If not, all pre and post baby pictures of me go into the witness protection program... We will see. Way to go ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)