Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got tons of issues!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 441 Total Views

I will post just one for now. My sister lives next door with her hubby and 3 kids. My mother use to live with me but I kicked her ass to the curb after she talked a bunch of shit to me saying I think i am perfect, I am terrible person, I treat her badly, etc. Anyways she moves in with my sis.  Within weeks of this my sis and her fam stop talking to us.  To make matters worse her kids who are 11, 9, and 4 years of age are mean to my 4 year old. So recently my dad died and they didn't tell me. My dad has been in prison for the last 13 years.  That was the line that they should of never crossed. I don't even know how I am related to these people. Anyways after they crossed that line I gave up. I gave up on hoping to ever have a relationship with them ever! Now its akward because the live right in front of our house. This all started a couple of months ago, my dad died the week before thanksgiving.  Anyways as much as I try to ignore them they keep on trying to start drama. My BIL makes stupid comments and shit and it takes everything I have to not puch him in the face. My husband also has to restrain himself but thankfully is more coolheaded than I am. Anyways families suck sometimes, mine all the time! So i posted my family issues what are yours?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LENA506
by Group Owner on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:33 AM

YOU REALLY TICKLE ME. OMG YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

Meka702
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 1:34 AM

I don't deal with my family. They are full of shit and haters. Stay strong and don't let them get to you.

okie75
by New Member on May. 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM

LOL, I love your post, atleast i am lucky enough that my mother lives across town. I am 34 and she stillls try to spout orders at me, hahahaha she is full of shit too. I have been married for 11 years and have 2 kids, so who the hell does she think she is. I recently lost my washer and dryer and was going to her house to do laundry, omg bif mistake. First she said her washer was not working right after i started using it then, oh you need to sell your extra car to buy your own washer and dryer, OMFG. And this was just after using hers twice, so we had it out i never yelled but i told her she has always used me like her punching bag all my life no more till you can treat me with the respect that i give you dont call me just leave me the hell alone. And my brother is the same damn way, they know it all hah!!! what ever, and he is older by 10years. My dad didnt raise me and i act more like him than them, thank god.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)