Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AVON Fundraiser to benefit Relay for Life

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 5:13 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

***If this is not permitted, please remove and I apologize for posting.

Hello,

My husband, my son and myself will be taking part again in Relay for Life on April 15..  For those of you who are not familiar, it is a major fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.  Teams are formed and we spend the night walking because cancer never sleeps.  We honor those that we have lost and we celebrate those that are survivors.  This will be our 2nd year and it a truly inspiring evening.  We lost my mom to Pancreatic Cancer 2 years ago this month-so that is why I participate. I also work with a wonderful woman who is a breast cancer survivor. She recently started chemo again and she is having some not so good days.

With that said, I have set up a fundraiser through my AVON website.  I will donate a percentage of sales to our team. The more that is purchased, the higher the donation.  You can order right online and AVON will ship directly to you.  And if you havent seen AVON lately, well I can say, you will like what you see. There is so much more than skin care and makeup. So take a peek and check out all of the wonderful items and the great deals as well

To access the page just go to

http://michellejenner.avonrepresentative.com/online_event/view.php?rep_spnsr_evnt_id=103717

click on the online events tab and that will take you right into the site

and when you check out choose direct delivery and use code MURelay2011

And I also want you to know that unlike some other companies that do fundraisers, AVON does not up the prices. These are the same prices that are in the current catalogs.

This is a win win situation, you get some wonderful products and in return and helping a great cause.

If you have any questions about a product or anything about Relay., please contact me.

Happy Shopping and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Michelle Jenner
Independent Avon Representative
www.youravon.com/michellejenner
Use code REPFS for free shipping when you use the direct delivery option 

by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN