Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am to skinny... help me please

Posted by on May. 29, 2007 at 3:30 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 511 Total Views
after I had my son i lost a lot of weight and now I just hate the way i look i feel like i am just to damn skinny i need some advice on hat to do to put some weight on because stuffing my face just don't seem to work..........Please Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!
by on May. 29, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
alston_n_sarah
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 2:33 PM
Well hi there.  I wish I could say I needed help gaining weight.  Well I use to have a lot of customers that were like you.  They talked to their doctor and the doctor sent them to like GNC or a vitamin store and got something called Weight Gain.  You can ask the person behind the counter and they should be able to help.  I know a lot of doctors tell them to also have a milk shake a day, but you want to still do it healthy too.  I would try the weight gain or talk to your doc next time you go.

amanda.gif picture by CMBanners
DOLPHINTB
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2007 at 4:12 PM
I am like 20 pounds heavier than what i was when i had my daughter. She is now 7. I can not lose weight for anything.
HeatherM0529
by on Jan. 5, 2008 at 4:35 PM
I"m in the same boat you are. When I got pregnant I was a healthy 5'6" 123 pounds. Now I'm 5'6" and 114 pounds. I want to get up to at least 125 but I have trouble gaining weight. If you find something that works let me know

You sign up for free and you take surveys and they pay you the money. You make 20% of what your referals make and 10% of what their referals make. It's endless I've seen mommies on here make up to $1,000 in one month. I think it's fun and it doesn't take long to do! It's quite simple actually.

http://cashcrate.com/334381

Pucca
by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 1:31 PM
I wish I had the same problem-LOL silly. Start taking Omega 3 fats-fish ol, flax seed oil, and eat lots of avacodos,and Olive Oil. You want good fats okay. ;)
lu2o4
by on May. 4, 2008 at 1:17 AM

hi..... well lets see i had that problem before and after my first child.... then after my second i decided to get an IUD and trust me I have gaind and not loosing any weight. i am 5' 6" and use to be 112 avarage now i am 135 to 140. see about getting an IUD..... another great thing about it you dont have to worry about birth control for 5 years..... yay...... I suck at remembering to take the pill.

RaiderMommy
by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 4:49 AM

I know folks think I'm crazy when I say the same thing. I am currently 150-155 and want to stay around this weight. However I do want to tone up but know as soon as I become active my metabolism will go into overdrive and I will be back at 125-130...yuck. So I am on a high protein high calorie diet. Which is basically alot of meat, tuna, eggs, potatoes, pasta, and fruit (fleshy). I tried the weight gain stuff from gnc and that stuff is just gross! I tried adding ice cream and everything it was just nasty. Good luck.

baby

baby

baby development

SkybysMomma
by on Nov. 7, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Two Words: TACO BELL    it's keeping me nice an' plump! ;)

FotoFlexer_Animation-25.gif picture by babylainy

RyansMommy7507
by on May. 6, 2009 at 2:21 AM

I am also in the same boat as you. Before kids I was 118. Now after two kids born 12 1/2 months apart I am only 95. Oh ya and I am 5 foot 2

Before kids

after kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)