Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i found this while reading journal posts PLEASE READ!!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:17 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 360 Total Views

Hello to all that are reading this.

I am Mandi's mom ( 1expecting09) I have very sad news and I thought this the best way to tell everyone on here as she has become very close with alot of friends on here.

Mandi is in the hospital and is not doing well. She was rushed to Miami Valley Hospital which is a specialty hospital on Sunday December 14th around 5:30 p.m. She had developed Congestive heart failure while pregnant they don't know how long she had it but she is very seriuos right now.

My grandson Karson was born on December 14th 2008 around 9:30 p.m. he was 8 1/2 pounds and 19 1/2 inches long. He passed away 2 minutes after being born as he was unable to stay with us. He was a beautiful baby boy and will be so missed by us all.

Mandi is still in ICU and we are not sure if she will make it or not at the moment as she is trying to fight her way back from congestive heart failure.

I will put updates on here daily as I want to be with Mandi as much as I can.

Today I call the hospital as I have not been down yet because of the roads and the weather here. Mandi is running a fever of 102 and her heart rate is up she is very sick she was doing alittle better yesterday so I am hoping they can get the fever under control and we can go back to healing.

I will post more info on here about her condition later this evening when I get home.

Thanks for caring about my daughter Mandi and please pray for her.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LilsMomDar
by Group Admin on Dec. 19, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Oh, so sad. Thanks for posting and yes would love the updates. Will pray for her and her family.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)