Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you still need help...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 193 Replies
  • 4374 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Please respond to this post if you still need help for this year. Of course please add ages/sexs and what the children NEED! I'm going to be trying over the next couple of days to clean things up some around here. Thank you for all of your patients with me on this!!

reindeer 1reindeer 2sleigh

by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cricketdawn81
by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 3:49 PM

I still need help unfortunately.  My almost 9 yr old daughter needs long sleeved shirts (size 9/10), my 5 yr old son needs long sleeved shirts and jeans (size 5), my 3 yr old son needs pants (size 3T), and my 19 month old needs shirts and pants (shirts size 12 months, pants size 12-18 months).  Thank you so much.  My 13 yr old doesn't need anything as he lives with my father. 

cherylgirl45
by Group Admin on Dec. 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM

2 kids, 19 and 25 special needs.....

CreedMama3
by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 9:19 PM

I am still needing help. I have 2 boys one who is 4 years old and the other is 5 years old.They really need Needs clothes (5T OR 4/5 xs) Boys and (7/8 M) Boys.

Alie95
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2010 at 10:54 PM

I still have no word of adoption( I check 2 times a day). My son,18 yr.Junior in HS,needs- Jean(30x34 or 31x34), Long sleeve shirts(Mens Med), Sweatpants (Mens Lg-Black,Dk.Blue,or Grey). Thank you very much. I know next year I'll be able to go back to being a helper! Again, thank you!

Alie

candydave
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Our children still need help. Our 5 yr.old son needs clothes, size 5T and our 4 yr. old daughter needs clothes as well, size 4T. Some age appropriate toys would be nice too.

juniorsmommy
satin69
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:45 AM

i would usually be here to be an angel and here i am right now struggling asking for some help...i have fought what we now know is fibromyalgia for the past 7 years, extreme symptoms in the past 2yrs have left me almost debilitated.  my hubby does work but with the amount of income i havent had lately has made things extremely tight.

we have a girl that wears size 5, a boy that wears size 4, a girl that wears size 10, and a girl that wears size 14...they would be absolutely thrilled with anything to open Christmas morning.

i LOVE being an angel, and i hate having to ask for help...thanks for your consideration

**EDITED** i should have said also that anything would be awesome, my 10 year old loves to read chapter books, and all of the kids love craft items...

maddysmom06
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:09 PM

My family is needing some help this year as well, My daughter Maddyson will be 4 on Dec 21. We thankfully have been blessed with hand me downs for her and she doesnt need any clothes. She does need shoes though, she wears a size 11 or 12 in little girls.She would be happy with pretty much any toy as well. She loves strawberry shortcake, princesses,horse things, barbies,she would like anything girly i'm sure. Our son Wyatt is almost 9 months old. Wyatt was born 3 months early so he isnt like the normal 9 month old. He is in 12 month clothes and needs socks! He is very much behind on his development since he was born so early, so also any developmental toys would be great too. He isn't sitting up on his own, so they have suggested we get one of those bumbo seats that are suppose to help sit up. They will both be happy with anything!

PookaboosMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM

I have a 4 year old daughter, Madison, and a 17 year old stepdaughter BreAnna.  As it stands they won't be getting anything for Christmas.  It breaks my heart but I can't think of anything else to try.  BreAnna could really use shirts, as she has lost a lot of weight since moving in with us and we can't afford to get her anything.  She probably wears XL in Juniors.  Madison could use jeans, size 5slim.  Anything at all would be much appreciated, even a grocery store gift card so that we can have a little food in the house.  Thank you all for reading this, you are a truly wonderful group of women.

Melody1981
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I am still hoping for a christmas angel.  Someone had resonded to one of my posts about a month ago and then i never heard back from them after that.  My daughters are 11 and 14.  They wear a size 10 in kids and a size small in juniors.  Anything is appreciated greatly.  Thankyou to all the kind souls out there willing to help.

krazymama4
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:39 AM

i am still in need i have a 4  year old girl 7 year old boy and 9 year old boy they are typical for their ages in size and likes  they are homeschooled and do love things that are educational as well as fun  thanks for reading

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)