Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you still need help...

Posted by   + Show Post

Please respond to this post if you still need help for this year. Of course please add ages/sexs and what the children NEED! I'm going to be trying over the next couple of days to clean things up some around here. Thank you for all of your patients with me on this!!

reindeer 1reindeer 2sleigh

by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Replies (191-193):
ilovemykids365
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Hello Christmas angels! I stumbled upon your group and decided to join. I'm married with 2 girls ages 6 and 11. We have never been this down and out. I feel terrible even typing that out. My dh has been out of work since October. He's been doing side jobs for our friends. Its not really paying the bills. I did have a job last month, but I only had it a few weeks. Lost my job due to unforeseen circumstances. My dh was hired last week finally. The only problem is he hurt his hand helping a friend move wood and now can't work. He just had his hand tendons surgically put back together. Problem is, we are completely broke now. He can't work till it heals. His doctor says it will be about 2-3 weeks. My electric and water bill is just about to be shut off if I don't make a payment asap. I don't know what we are going to do. :( I was going to ask about gifts for my kids, but having electricity and water seems more important to me. Is there any way we can get help? Please help us or at least point is in the right direction. Thanks! God Bless!

lilmama0505
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I still need help I have a son he is 1 years old and his clothes size 12 or 18 months. He really need clothes.

dark_xiii_angel
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Is it too late for help?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN