Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

christmas angel for my babies

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

We have been struggling alot lately but had some money put away to get the kids a few gifts for christmas. I then took ds for his follow up this past week. (he cant hold in his urine) the dr wants him seen by a pediatric urologist. he has been seen by a regular one but not one that specializes in children. the closest one is 45min away. that one is booked through april. the dr has been trying to get him in sooner but no such luck. the next closest one is 4hrs away. we have to use the christmas money to plan this trip. plus we have to borrow money from the inlaws as well. im so glad we may finally grt answers as to why ds has so many accidents but it breaks my heart that it is affecting the kids christmas.

any help would be greatly appreciated. i know its kinda late but i barely got notice of the appt and trip.
i have three kids my only girl who is 8yrs old, my oldest son is 7yrs old and my youngest son is 16months.
thank you so much in advance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sadeyez11
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM
The kids just made their list to santa.

dd asked for anything that has horses or is western

ds7 asked for power rangers or anything mustang

the baby of course didnt make a list but he loves dogs.

they would also be happy with clothes. dd wears sz 12 and 4 1/2 shoes, ds7 wears sz 6-7 and 13 shoes and my youngest ds wears sz 18-24mnths and 6 shoes.

they had been asking for a kindle but i explained to them that santa has so many kids he has to give gifts to he might not be able to get it.

again thank you so much for all the angels helping families that are in need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadeyez11
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Thank you to all the angels that are adopting families. We have an angel that is helping us out this christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)