Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When adoptions/xmas angels go wrong.... :-(

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello Ladies,

I just needed to vent for a little bit. 

I have been adopting family here for about 3-4 years. In totality i have adopted over 50 families. I know how to do this, and for the most part i do it well. I give up my xmas to help others...

This is fun for me, it helps me feel like i am doing something to make others happy and that lifts my spirit.

But when you get a person who is overzealous in contacting you, in wanting to know the status, in a constant reminder...it becomes old and stale.

This x-mas it has taken the fun out of it for me. I let this person know that she has done this to me, and at times i just wanted to unadopt her family, but i am a woman of my word and will keep my promise.

Please keep in mind that us angels are humans, with feelings. We just want to help. Trust us to come through, you are taking a gamble either way. But dont just contact us to JUST ask about the x-mas present. It would be nice to know that you look at me as more than just a gift DEPOT.

by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Replies (11-11):
marisab
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I am so sorry u had that u ha dthis experience;( hopefully next christmas is better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN