Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALWAYS TIRED

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 336 Total Views
I AM ALWAYS TIRED.I GO TO BED AT 11PM ND GET UP ANY WHERE BETWEEN 9 TO 10 AM. BUT I STILL FEEL TIRED ALDAY.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kel26
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:30 PM
I know how ya feel. I get sick and tired of being sick and tired. There are some meds for fatigue and MS. I just don't have the names with me. I bet you could talk to your doc about it, he might recomend something. That's what I am going to do, if I ever get a chance to see him. I wish you good luck and God Bless    Kel
gennseng
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2007 at 1:40 PM
I take provigil for fatique but it makes me feel weird.  I also take a nap every day.  You might want to try going to sleep a little earlier (try moving it a 1/2 hr or so up) and that might help a little.  I basically have just gotten used to being tired constantly and then extra tired if I do anything strenuous.  You should talk to your doctor about things you can do to help.
Jenn
wldflwr77
by on Nov. 29, 2007 at 3:50 PM
My dr  put me on adderal xr i have tried ritalin didn't work for very long and i have also been on provigil but it kept giving me migrains it's a trial and error thing but there are alot of great things they can give you....

Junae

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)