Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scrapbuck.com and nestabilities

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:01 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 768 Total Views

Check it out.  Got an email from Scrapbuck.com and they are selling some nestabilities for $5 and $10.  I just ordered some for myself.  Here is what I have ordered...

Shapeabilities - Charms & Rod

Nestabilities - Small Pinking Circles

Shapeabilities - Hardware Buckles

Frameabilities - 2 Classic Frames with 2 Coordinating Shapes

Oh and Jodie I found 1 perfect for you lol ;)

by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nanaleena
by Dar - Owner on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Jodie can't have the cherry one as she doesn't have a machine for it.  Hehehehe

ambercoon
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:29 PM

ooops lol I was not aware of that Dar.  Well in that case she'll just have to buy the machine as well ;) lol

mothercherry
by Jodie - Head Admin. on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:31 PM

LOL.  Nope, but maybe someday!!!!

mothercherry
by Jodie - Head Admin. on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Did you buy that cherry one Amber?

ambercoon
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Jodie, no I did not, I saw it after I placed my order lol.  I was trying not to buy everything I was seeing.  So unfortunately I missed some items I may have wanted.  But the ones I did get I wanted to order before they were all gone.

Crazy story on Saturday I had a graduation party to attend and I decided to stop off at Big Lots to get a card and check and see what they had going on.  They are currently selling cuttlekids machines for $10.  And they were selling the cuttlekids fairy alphabet set so I grabbed 2.  One for myself and one to possibly offer up for a snag item in the event I saw something I wanted to snag in another group here on CM.  Well anyways I went back to big lots later on that day to pick up a cuttle kids machine to give to my friends daughter next month for her birthday and someone or someones had come in and bought up all of the fairy alphabets.  So now that is making me feel even more like I need to buy immediately when I see a good deal lol.  Guess I have no item up for swap, cause I wanted the alphabet for me and now I need the second one for my friends daughter.

ScottishAngel
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM

my biglots never has anything like that

Nanaleena
by Dar - Owner on Jun. 13, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Amber, great deals you got!  Will have to check out scrapbuck.

ambercoon
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 12:34 AM

irene, I don't really get to big lots that often, but that place is a hit or miss.  Same thing with Ross stores. 

carebear1120
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 1:08 AM

My big lots has some martha stewart cet eye ink sets in Aqua for $2.00 I see these for like $10.00 a set @ micheals so yeah I picked up a few sets LOL wish they had more color choices.. I also got some phrase clear stmaps & clock faces for $2.00 a set about $10.00-$12.00 @ Joanns & Micheals. In my corner of my world... I have a big lots & Micheals next door to each other a Joanns across the street a Target catty corner & a wal-mart about 6 miles down the road.. How I ever have money is beyond me LOL...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)