Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

s

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:10 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Telemarketers Needed, Work From Home!

Its time to take control of your income!

Are you someone motivated to work from home doing something lucrative, exciting, and fun?

We have several callers earning $300 to $500 dollars the same day, and many earning thousands their first month.

This is not a joke !  Your are paid $100.dollars per sale up to 5 sales ...after that $125.00 per sale per week.

If your serious and would love to earn boat loads of income in your spare time then this is the job for you

You must have a great attitude, be immune to No's, and not taking it personally, keep plugging away, knowing the yes is just around the corner. You  need to be able to work independently.This is a great job, and you can earn an awesome income!

If you have any experience in telemarketing sales, or are not shy or afraid to pick up the phone to call  ...then I am interested in interviewing you VIA the phone. You must beable to speak clear, be disciplined enough to get on the phone at a scheduled time on a daily basis. Work a minuinum of 4-6 hours a day.

Your money earned will be deposited into paypal or alert pay daily....sign up free for that service.

Be ready to start Jan 5th, 2009 or soon after. I will help you to get started on what to do, and how to do..This is a pretty easy sale. Business and Entreprenuer's love it...

do not respond to this emai...send all respondse to put in subject matter.

in reference to your telemarketing job....so you dont get deleted..

slcooney42@gmail.com 

Feel free to call me as well... 

Sandra 806-792-0585

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)