Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New, TTC and need some help

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:44 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

For starters My periods are out of wack,  always have been one month I'll have one 26 days after the last one but the next month I'll have one after only 23 days.  I don't know my ovulation days cause I never know when I'll have my period and I really don't have signs of ovulation.   I've checked out all the signs and I have waited to see if I got them and didn't.  I found this web site that gave me a free 30day free to keep track so I put in all the info for the last 3 months and it gave me my ovulation days.  I took the info and went back and kept track of when we had sex last and it all adds up to the ovulation.  What I am not getting if we are hitting these days then why am I not 3 months prego now?  I thought I was last month took one test came out neg,  few days later took another it came out faint pos,  waited 3 days took another again faint pos  but this time I got hit with my period  funny thing is even tho they are out of wack I always have them in the middle of the night never fails they wake me up.  It was a very odd period came in the afternoon and was even lite no cramping and no pain and only lasted 2 days instead of 3 1/2 days as usual.  It was an odd one.    Waited a few days after I stopped and took another this time different brand and it was a digital this time  but it came out neg.   I was having trouble eating foods like red meats,  Had the problem with my first 2 so I thought I might be but waited to see if I got any other signs.  After about a week I was getting headaches and sore boobs and was very tired couldn't get enough sleep.  I took another test last night and it came out neg again,  I don't know what to think we can never seem to hit anywhere near the ovulation days,  I know they have to come atleast a week after my period but still never hit that.

I know we have no problem getting pregnant we just can't seem to hit the right time.  Both of our daughters I got prego with in Jan .  Our oldest we even remember when it happened we were both drunk then,  our youngest I was being a brat and was on top and didn't stop.  Am I gonna have to be drunk to get pregnant or just be on top?  or should we just wait till Jan to try again,  seems like we have luck with that month....LOL   I'm not even understanding what is going on with why we can't seem to hit the right time,  We don't even do it that much to get all stressed out over it maybe a few times a week,   so it's not like it is an everyday thing.  What's the deal are we missing something???  Or should we put it off till Jan get drunk and me be on top to make  sure we have everything covered...LOL  Thank you all for any advice :)

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
marinewife0311
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:03 AM

both of my girls wer concieved in the spring time.  so when it took us 11 months to get preggers i was upset thought that something was wrong.  I ddin't wait till the spring to start trying.  I got preggers in may of this year. having my son in feb. 

I would say about you periods and timing is to not try so hard.  be cool about it try not to make it happen right this minute it might have to take till jan to get preggers. 

shivajnr
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:39 PM

I know it is frustrating to try month after month because I am in the same situation.  Sometimes you subconsciously develope the symptoms of pregnancy because you want to be pregnant so bad.  It is a difficult waiting game, so good luck to you! Dont wait to try just keep doing it and dont stress :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)