Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HPT what is a good one to use??

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

So far I have always gone with Clear blue Digital ore the EPT +- test.  I have looked all over the boxes and the little paper that is on the inside of the box and so far I have found nothing about HCG.  What have you ladies used that has been the best?  I have used them this go round and so far nothing I either get a faint get a neg with one or a faint pos with the other followed by a neg of the same kind.  I am lost to why??  And have you ladies ever tried the Home ovulation test?  If so have they worked for you?   Any advice is welcome .......TY

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
marinewife0311
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:06 AM

when we were TTC for 11 months I bought my ovulation kit and pregger tests online from  a site called earlypregnancytests.com.  they had good prices, and they tested the lowest amount of hcg in  my system.  They have the full sticks and te casette tets, but I always bought the small strip tests.  You can get more of them for less money, so I wasnt wasting money so fast with all the pregger testing I was doing.  when it was getting close to the time I thought I was ovulating i tested double what they suggested so I could find that perfect time.

megbarr
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:26 PM

I've used EPT and one from the dollar tree store. They both gave me positives. The one from the dollar store was an experiment. I suspected that I was pregnant, but I wanted to see if they really worked and they do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)