Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So.............

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 238 Total Views
I had my doctors the other day to go over the blood work they ran , and everything looks to be good.  So my doctor put me on a pill for 10 days, which should be my period on within 35 days!  The see talked about clomid, which she would like me to try, but first I have to have a Pelvis Ultrasound, to make sure that everything looks ok and I don't have any cyst.  Makes me feel better that my blood work came back good.  Next step is my ultrasound on Monday, hope that turns out good......And another thing she told me is to not stress about anything, because it does nt help and to let those you stress you out go on there own way....If it was that easy, but I'm going to try.  Has any of your dr. put you on a progeston pill?
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ashcummins
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:47 PM
that is great news about the doctor. i am debating on going to see my doc. did your obgyn do the test or did you have to go to a infertility speciaist???if i dont get prego this month i think i ust may do it. good luck with the ultrasound and let us know the update
heathergoff90
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 12:06 PM
Glad to hear your tests were good!!!!!! Keep us informed!
Winnie1228
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 8:27 PM
No, I called the obgyn and talked to the nurse and she had told me she would like to run some blood work on me and go from there.  When I seen the doctor she had told me once she see's the ultrasound she will then decide what the next step will be.  If everything is ok, she will be prescribing me Clomid, and after so long on that if nothing happens she will send me for test on my tubes and what not.  I will keep you updated as I hear from the doctor, just keeping my fingers crossed they don't find anything wrong in my ultrasound, and trying not to worry to much but it's hard.  For those of you who have had ultrasound's done, how long does it usually take to hear something?
angel6in07
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:56 AM
Hi! I've spoken with alot of mom's who have used that Clomid and it's all pretty good!-it's worked for quite a few. Glad your blood tests came back good and for the u/s?-well alot of times you can leave knowing pretty much about what's going on. Is your dr doing the u/s or just a technician? For me , most of the time i could lie  there and view the u/s along with them and  ask questions and find out most ofwhat i wanted to know. If it's the tech you might not be able to do that, but if it's a nurse or your ob/gyn they might give you alot of info. It can't hurt to ask questions. GL on Mon and yes, let us know how you make out!
HeatherS
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Hi am new to the group. We have had 2 pregnancies and have one son. We lost our first son due to a knot in the umbilical cord at 16 weeks. Both times we have conceived we have used Clomid! Both times it took us 4 months! My Dr at those times would only give it to me for 3 months. My current Dr told me there is no proof that it can only work in the first 3 months so he is going to keep me on it for longer this time. I am going to the Dr on Tuesday for a yearly and start TTC again!!  My son is now 2 and I am so ready to have another little one. I hope your US goes good on Monday but I just wanted to let you know CLOMID WORKS!! I'll be thinking about you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)