Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:53 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 145 Total Views
I just found my way to the website lilypie.com and made my own little TTC ticker. I'm so excited! But I can't figure out how to add my ticker to my posts on here. Can anyone help? I hate to sound pc illiterate, but I can't figure this one out.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
heathergoff90
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:49 PM

HI, I couldn't get mine to work either and I found this posted in a group and saved it for reference. it worked

Once you have made your ticker, copy the first code that you get. Then you come here, and go to your Privacy & Settings.  Enter your name and pass, and then it will take you right to your profile setup. Look to your right and there will be a list of other things, Click on Signatures, about the 7th one down. Then you want to add a Rich Text Signature. Enter a title, and then click on Add A Photo. When that window pops up, there will be 2 tabs at the top:: Upload a Photo, and Paste a URL, you want to paste a URL. put your code in the image URL box, and then hit Insert. Once that loads, there will be a small box with a red X on it. Just ignore that for now. And hit ADD. It will then take you back to your signature page. Scroll down untill you see that red box, and then click on the "Edit This Signature" button, (right beneath it in blue)  Once that loads, you will see your ticker, and the little red X, click on the X so that it has the little boxes around it. and then click DELETE. backspace will not work. and then get rid of the extra letters and words that were part of the code. Then click save. It will then take you back to the signature page again. if you want to make it appear whenever you do a post, you will want to Set it as your cafemom default. (also in blue beneathe it) And there you have it. You can also add other words and stuff along with the ticker if you would like.

Lilypie 15 - 80 day cycle Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)