Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to get pregnant while breastfeeding??

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:21 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 155 Total Views
Ok so some might think we are crazy but my husband and I are trying to get pregnant again! Just 7 months after my son has been around! My problem is that I am breastfeeding. so I have no clue when I will be ovulating or if it is even that realistic for us to conceive while I am BF. I have only been nursing  once a day since LD has pretty much made it known that he wants nothing to do with nursing during any other part of the day! So I am suppplementing with formula. I have been doing this for about a month. Does anyone have any advice as to if what we are trying to do is even possible AND how to we up our chances of conceving sooner? Thanks for any help you can give!!

Amanda Davis
Mommy to LD Davis
Work at HOME Mama!
All Work and No Play? Not During MY Work Day!!
www.behomewithyourfamily.com

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mama2my2girls
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:32 PM
Sorry I have no advice but I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one. Well Alexis is 10 months now but we have more or less been trying (not preventing) since she was 3 months old. I am still breastfeeding, she nurses atleast 3-4 times per day and then 1-2 at night. Good luck to you. I hope you are able to get pregnant.

OverlappingTextLive.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)